SENSEI, MY LOVE II

It had been a week since summer vacation started. Luckily, Juvia and Meredy didn't have to attend any supplementary lessons for the rest of the vacation.

Gray and his friends were assigned to take those lessons for two weeks.

As Juvia laid on her bedroom daydreaming about how to spend some time with her beloved after his work got over.

"Another one week to go"

Juvia sighed and took her mobile to check her WhatsApp messages.

There was a text from her beloved which perked up her mood. 

" Hi Juvia

    Hope you are doing your homeworks. I was busy for the past few days, that's why I couldn't text you back. Sorry for that Juvia. 
  And I was thinking about going for a three days trip to a mountain resort.
 From next week, I will be free. So are you okay with it?"

Seeing the text, Juvia was over the moon. This trip was going to their very first trip as a couple.

Moreover, it's an idea from her Gray-sama. So she being excited is an understatement.

Soon, she sent her reply. Before she could see Gray's reply, her mobile got shut down due to low battery.

"Juvia can't wait for it. Juvia and Gray-sama doing couples like things…" 

Her imagination ran wild which lifted up her mood for the rest of the week until the day of the trip.

Within a blink of eyes, a week has passed. Now Juvia was all set to enjoy their much needed getaway trip, just she and her Gray-sama, out alone in mountains where they could create new memories.

Juvia wore a summer dress which Lucy and her sister-in-law had brought while they went shopping for their respective trips. She was happy for them as well.

As she checked her overall makeup which was good and subtle. Soon the doorbell rang.

"Looks like Gray-sama has come."

She beamed with happiness and turned off the gas supply and main switch and finally took her luggage and keys.

"Coming… Hello Gray-sama"

Juvia greeted him with a wide smile. Gray smiled back and kissed her forehead.

"Hi Juvia, ready to go.."

"Yes Gray-sama…" Once they got down.

The smile on Juvia's face fell when she saw her brother, sister-in-law along with Natsu-San and Lucy-San.

They greeted her warmly but Juvia simply stared blankly at them.

She caught Gray-sama's t-shirt and leaned towards his ears.

"Gray-sama, didn't you say we were going alone?"

Gray raised his eyebrow and looked at her and flicked her forehead,

"I never mentioned about going alone. Looks like you didn't see that P.S.part. Naughty girl!!" 

He smirked at her which made Juvia completely forget about her angry state and blushed.

"Come guys, we don't have much time.." Jellal called out to them.

"Onii-chan, you are a meanie.."

Juvia showed her tongue out which made everyone laugh.

Jellal smiled, "Yeah!! I won't allow you both to be alone until you graduate. And I can't believe that Stripper.."

"Hey, I heard you.."