"100 KISSES"

On one cold evening when Team Gajeel returned from their mission of one week, they were greeted by usual ruckus in the guild.

"We are back"

"Gray-sama, Juvia missed you ''

Juvia beamed with happiness and went to give a breathtaking hug to her boyfriend who was chatting with his teammates.

"Welcome back Juvia, Gajeel" the girls greeted them.

"Welcome back, Juvs. Even I missed you." Gray returned the hug and placed a chaste kiss on her cheeks which made the water mage blush.

Once the blunette settled down beside her beloved, she shifted her attention towards Lucy, "Lucy-San, how are you? It looks like you popped up within a week."

Natsu took this moment to wear his hand around his girlfriend's shoulders and caressed her round belly, "Our baby is growing bigger and stronger each day. We can't wait to meet him. Isn't it, Luce?"

Lucy happily nodded in response, "So do we, Lucy-San."

Juvia smiled warmly and looked at her boyfriend for his opinion.

"Yeah, even I'm excited to meet our new member. But I hope it's a girl. One Natsu is enough for this guild!!" Gray added which caused Natsu to growled at his response.

"Juvia, here's your reward money. Hey, don't forget to give that to the stripper. Gihehe…" Gajeel smirked and sat on the empty seat besides Wendy.

"What did you get me this time?" Gray asked and raised his eyebrow.

He had already given a lecture on this topic that she shouldn't be wasting jewels on unnecessary things but looks like she didn't heed to his words.

Juvia perked up and began to search her bag to retrieve the present which she had bought it for her beloved.

"Here Gray-sama, a small gift for you." She handed over the package and waited for him to open it so do the others as they were curious to know what the water mage would have bought.

Gray slowly opened the package, he really expects to see something which doesn't embarrass him in front of his friends.

But the luck was not by his side today, "Juvia, what the hell? Where did you get this?"

Gray looked at her with a wide eyes, "Listen, just because you got this don't ever think that I will wear it outside." He blushed and tried to hide the gift.

But Natsu took hold of the gift and began to examine. It was a simple t-shirt where Juvia's smiling face was printed along with lines 'I'm with her'.

"But Gray-sama look!! even Juvia got one for herself." Juvia showed her t-shirt where Gray's frowned face was printed along with lines 'I'm with him'.

"Wow Juvia, it looks good and even the material looks soft and comfy." Erza gave her opinion as she felt the cloth.

Gray was still blushing and  crossed his arms against his chest, "No means no, Juvia. I ain't gonna wear this. Promise!!"

Natsu laughed boisterously which caused Gray to pissed off even further, "What is it, ash for brains?"

"I just imagined you wearing this. And man, believe me you were looking so sappy and chummy." Natsu laughed and Lucy smacked her boyfriend for his insensitivity.