TRIP II

Soon the students of Fairy Tail college reached the Mt.Hakobe Resort, as expected the weather over here was much cooler as compared to their main city.

Throughout the journey, Juvia didn't turn around nor talked to any of her friends because of the person who sat next to her.

"Girls, this is the list which states our room arrangements. We, girls will occupy the left wing of the resort while boys will have right wing."

Erza said as she was the class representative and the student council president.

"Lu-chan, look you, me, Juvia and Erza will be sharing the room. I'm already excited about this."

Levy exclaimed and hugged Lucy who was as hyped up as her friend.

Both Juvia and Erza smiled at their enthusiasm.

As Juvia joined her bestie and went along with him, Lucy called out the rest of her gang, 

"Listen up guys, we will be staying here for a week. And we want this trip to be a memorable one.
   For that to happen, first of all, we must help out Gray in sorting out his issues with Juvia.
    Then only we can enjoy this as a whole. So what do you all say?"

Everyone nodded in agreement but Loke interrupted the moment with his doubt, 

"Well, what did actually happen between you both? What did you do to piss her, man?"

Gray just turned away looking disappointed,

"It's better if we don't get involved in the actual matter. But subtly, help this idiot to make up with her." Erza snorted.

"So here's the plan…….."
Levy mapped out their secret plan to thr rest of group.

Gray believed that this could actually work out in breaking Juvia's stubbornness.

"Wow that's a nice idea. But Gray, at the end, do apologise for your mistake."

Loke patted his best friend's shoulder and went to join this classmates and work out his share of plan.

As the group split up to get freshened up and to relax a bit.

MEANWHILE 

Juvia and Gajeel both stood in the queue to buy a souvenir,

"Gajeel-kun, shouldn't you buy this at the end of the trip?" She rolled her eyes.

"Gihehe, I thought of surprising Shirmp with a tiny gift tonight. After all, I need to appreciate her sometimes, right!!"

Gajeel said with a soft smile.

Juvia smiled back and thought how her bestie had a complete 360° turn over after getting...no..no falling in love with Levy.

"Aww, you are such a caring and adorable boyfriend. But no one can match Juvia's Gr….." 

Before she could finish her sentence, she realized that she was still angry on her boyfriend and stopped abruptly.

Gajeel raised his eyebrow and smirked, "What Juvia's?"

Juvia pouted, "Nothing Juvia guesses you have gone crazy. Juvia is going back to her room, her legs are paining. Bye" and left him.

Gajeel laughed and called her out, 

"Hey, I don't need to know. Come here, I will buy something of your choice as well."

Juvia didn't listen and went in search of her room, "Juvia remembers it to be Room 431. She's sure she has come the right way…."

"Juvia, wait up….Juvia…."