Beginning!!!

It all started when I was in my junior year. One fine day I was casually walking in the hallways of the school when I heard a whimper followed by angry growls. I quickly followed the sounds and was surprised to see it coming from the Janitor's closet. I tilted my head to see inside the closest. At first I was met with the backs of two boys and when they shifted a little I saw a girl backed up against the wall with those two boys in front of her. By the looks of it, they were bad mouthing her. One of the guys snatched her bag and threw all her stuff on the ground. The girl let out a sob at that.

That's when I decided it's time to intervene.

"Leave the girl alone," I told them in a firm tone.

The guys turned their heads towards me and their smirks dropped. I looked at them and realized that they were in the same grade as me. When I glared at them their expressions turned fearful. Murmuring a quite sorry they high tailed out of the closet. No one messes with me. Everyone knows who I am.

I am Dylan Right, the son of Tyler Right, the business tycoon. Although I don't need to use my dad's power it does come in handy sometimes. I looked back at the girl. I might have seen her walking in the hallways a couple of times. She had those big nerdy glasses with a loose T-Shirt and baggy pants. No doubt at all. A typical nerd!

"I am Dylan" I brought my hand forward for her to shake. She slowly shook my hand.

"Isabelle, and thanks for saving me." Her voice was equally small like her hand.

That was the day when it all began. I immensely regret that day. Not the saving part but the part of not leaving her immediately after saving her. Because from that day she never once left me alone. She stuck to me like glue. Not only that, but she also confessed her love to me. My ignorance and rude gestures never mattered to her. For her, I was her saviour and the decided love of her life.

From messages to emails to calls to letters she tried everything to profess her love to me and it didn't help that she lives next door to me and it also didn't help that our moms were best of friends. So we were bound to spend time together.

She's not ugly but she's not my type either. My girlfriends are too sexy and hot. Isabelle is nothing compared to them. I find her so annoying that sometimes I wish I could just throttle her neck.

Everyone in the school knows about her obsession with me. It embarrasses me to no point to see her flaunting her love for me.

I just wish I could turn back in time and stop all this. But as it is said, "Everything happens for a reason." I still don't know what the reason is but I guess I might find it in my senior year!