An unusual sight!!!

There was a buzz around that there's a new guy in the school. According to everyone he's a nerd but a good looking one at that. I inwardly snorted. Nerd or not, no one's better looking than me. Cocky much? No, confident much.

The first four lectures were over and it was lunch time. Although I am popular, my grades are high. No one knows that but I do study. Nerdy much? Maybe. Do I care? No.

As soon as I entered the cafeteria, people turned their heads to me and instantly all the noise started. Girls giggling and boys cheering. I have that effect on people. My cell went off indicating a new message. I sighed and opened it already knowing who messaged me. And I wasn't at all surprised to see it came from none other than annoying Isabelle. Her message was the same -
Enjoy lunch and I love you.

This shit is getting out of hand. When will this girl give up? I didn't bother to reply and made my way towards the popular table. I smirked when lacey stood up and sat on my lap and we started making out. Some were groaning while others were teasing and almost all the girls were glaring at Lacey. Reason? They don't have me.

From the corner of my eyes, I looked towards the annoying brunette to see her eating her lunch with her head down. This should teach her lesson that I. Do. Not. Want. Her. She looked up and when she caught my gaze she stood up and left the room. I inwardly smirked. Guess, I won't be getting any message after lunch.

I was wrong! As soon as the lunch ended, my cell once again went off. Arghh! Her message was that she loves me. What did I ever do to deserve this? I put my cell back and went to my next class. I have this class with that brunette.

As soon as I entered the class, my eyes automatically met with hers. She was giving me a wide smile while mouthing the words 'I love you'. I shook my head and went to sit as far as possible from her. She stood up to come to sit by my side when suddenly one of the cheerleaders came and pushed her back down making her hand hit the table. Ouch!

I glared at the cheerleader. I may not like that annoying brunette but I am strictly against bullying. I looked up to see her cradling her hand. Instantly concern washed over me. But I didn't get up to check on her because this may give her some weird ass idea that I care for her which I certainly don't. I looked away and pretended not to notice it. The cheerleader then came and sat by my side. I was in no mood of an argument so I let her sit there.

An unknown guy entered the class and I instantly recognized him. NATHAN BLUE. He's the new guy who's good looking as well as a nerd. According to me, he's fine.

A screech brought me out of my thoughts and I looked to my left to see that cheerleader- what's her name, yeah, Stacy glaring at someone. I looked at the source of her anger and found myself looking at Isabelle talking to that Nathan guy.

A sudden rush of emotions bubbled up inside me and I didn't know which one to focus on. "What is he doing with her ?" Stacy's voice broke me out of my reverie.

I looked away and said "Don't know and don't care"

The teacher came inside the class and all the noise stopped. During the entire lecture, I kept sneaking glances at that annoying brunette and that nerdy guy. Why do I even care?

As soon as the lecture got over, I was the first one to be out of the class. I couldn't stay there for even a minute. That stupid brunette is playing with my feelings and I won't let her. I went towards my locker to see Lacey leaning against it. Distraction! That's what I needed right now. I suddenly grabbed her and kissed her roughly. I heard a gasp and looked behind me to see Isabelle looking sad and something akin to disappointment in her eyes. I smirked at the sight of her. 

I ignored her and took Lacey with me to our next class. The school ended in a blur and I was walking next to Lacey to the parking lot. She was continuously babbling about some cosmetic product which I don't care about at all.

I reached my car and was about to open the door when I saw Isabelle and Nathan talking to each other and she laughed at something he said. I looked away once again. My cell pinged and I opened it up to see her message- Drive safe. I love you. I looked up to see that Nathan guy has gone and she was giving me a small smile. What an unusual sight!

I once again ignored her and got inside the car and drove off. I guess her love will never end for me. I smirked internally. I don't know why but her words were kind of reassurance. Reassurance for what? I don't know. I am surely going mad. Only one day has passed and I am already going mad.

I have to stay away from this girl. She's mad and she's also making me mad. Be ready Isabelle, now I am gonna show you how much I hate you because of your constant annoying behaviour and your stupid notion that you love me. I am done being the good guy here. Now you will come to know that no one messes with Dylan Right. I am gonna embarrass you like the way you did me for the past two years. And I will never love you! And with that promise, I reached my house and eagerly waited for the next day to arrive.