Sorry!!!

After seeing Isabelle practically wrapped up in Nathan's arms, I knew I had to do something before I completely lose her. Mom's words rang out in my head.

I have to apologize to Isabelle first for my behavior and then only I will confess my love for her.

Deciding what I have to do, I abruptly left the school. Right at this moment, I don't care if they call at my house. I just want to apologize to my Isabelle and I will do it.

She's not yours! Yeah, but she soon will be.

I remember my mom saying about something that Isabelle likes and I tried to remember it. I instantly grinned when I remembered what it was.

I soon began preparing everything that I needed for my plan to make Isabelle forgive me.

I looked at my watch to see that it was still an hour before the school leaves. I just hope that Isabelle decides to walk back to home seeing she got a drive to school because if she doesn't then all my work will go to waste.

After an hour and fifteen minutes, I saw Isabelle walking back to home. Currently, I was hiding in the alleyway that is at ten minutes distance from the school and five minutes distance from her house.

While still hiding, I looked at her and damn! How could such a beautiful girl escape my eyes when she was practically in front of me everyday hoping that I would love her back.

My thoughts were stopped when I saw her lips looking swollen and my chest tightened. Did she kiss him goodbye before coming here? Did she start having feelings for him? Involuntarily my jaw clenched and anger burned in my eyes.

I tried to calm myself seeing that it won't help me for what I am about to do. I loosened my jaw and stood upright.

The moment she walked past me, my one hand held her arm and the other one grabbed her petite waist. I pulled her in the alleyway with me. She began kicking me and started thrashing in my hold.

She was about to scream and its good that I predicted it so I kept my hand which was holding her arm on her tempting mouth.

When I felt water on my hand, I realized that she was crying and my face paled. I loosened my hold and whispered in her ear, " Shh Isabelle. It's just me Dylan. Calm down." Hearing my voice she forcefully broke out of my hold and turned to me with a confused look on her face.

I saw tear stains on her cheeks and inwardly cursed once again for hurting her. It seems like whatever I do, I hurt her in the end.

I was surprised when I was shoved into the wall with a force. I grunted in pain when my back collided with the rough wall. " What the heck Dylan? Are you stupid? Why did you do it? Are you insane? I thought you were a murderer or worse rapist." She yelled while glaring at me.

My shoulders slumped in defeat. " I just wanted to talk to you and you weren't really talking with me so-" I was cut off when she shouted, " So you decided to kidnap me was a better option?" I grinned sheepishly at her while rubbing the back of my neck self consciously. WTH! I am never self conscious. So why the hell I am being now?

" No actually look, I just wanted to say you something and you weren't listening to me at all and I had to do something to make you listen to me and this was all I could think of." I said sincerely looking at her.

She released a sigh and nodded and said, " Fine then, go ahead and say what did you want to say?" I smiled and said, " Not here, I want to take you somewhere. "

She frowned and said, " I am not going anywhere with you. Seriously Dylan, if you want to say something just get it done with. " she said while resting her back against the wall.