Day 8!!!- Isabelle's POV

I was peacefully sleeping when I felt something hit me on my face. I opened my eyes slightly but since I was so sleepy I again closed my eyes turning the other side.

Just as I was once again going back to my dreamland I felt something hit my back again. And again. And then again.

I groaned loudly and got up rubbing my eyes to remove the sleepiness.

I looked around my room and saw 5-6 airplanes on my bed.

Oh its just airplanes!

Wait a minute! Airplanes? I did a double take and sure there were paper airplanes on my bed.

My head snapped up to the window and I saw a sheepish Dylan standing in his room grinning stupidly at me.

" Good Morning Isabelle. " he greeted enthusiastically and I groaned internally.

I am too tired for such enthusiasm this early in the morning so I simply raised my eyebrows at his not so usual cheeriness.

" What are these? " I asked in a sleepy voice pointing towards all the airplanes.

" Last I checked they are called paper airplanes. " he teased while smirking. I rolled my eyes at him.

" I mean I know what they are but why did you throw them in my room?" I asked tiredly.

" OK. Listen to me. There is a clue written on that airplanes. Take any one of them and promise me you will open it only after the school ends. This clue will bring you to your next clue. So I am gonna go now. OK. Bye. " saying he rushed out of the room.

I quickly picked up the nearest airplane from my bed and was about to open it when suddenly a voice startled me.

" And I love you. " Dylan shouted making me jump on my bed from the suddenness of it. He chuckled and I looked at him a bit guiltily as he told me to wait till the school ends before opening the airplane and still I was about to open.

When he gave me a stern but loving look I hurriedly said, " OK I promise I won't try to open it." He just shook his head and left the room with a smile on his face.

I got up from the bed yawning and picked up all the airplanes. After keeping aside one airplane I threw the rest of them in the trash can.

To say I am excited for what is to come would be an understatement. Because I am overly, overly and overly excited. I always wanted to play some kind of treasure hunt and even though this is not exactly a treasure hunt as I don't think so I am gonna get any treasure in the end but I think whatever it might be will be worth it.

With that I went to do all my morning activities and after forty five minutes I was ready to go to the school. I went downstairs to see mom in the kitchen making pancakes.

I squealed and hugged her from behind making her squeal in return.

We both looked at each other and then burst out laughing. Seriously I love my mom.

After that I hurriedly ate pancakes while my mom was watching me amusingly, " Why are you in such a hurry today? " she asked.

" Dylan has some kind of surprise for me." I blushed while saying this as mom was giving me a knowing look.

She was about to tease me, I am sure, so I picked up my bag , kissed her on the cheek and ran out of the house while hearing her laughing at me.

I shook my head and got inside my car and began driving to the school. All the while only one thing was on my mind- What exactly is the surprise?