One week!!!

One week! It has been a whole one week and I still didn't hear anything from Isabelle. This has been the worst week of my life. I was more angry, sad, depressed and agitated these past few days than I have been in my whole life.

I have stopped questioning my actions and feelings long before as they didn't do me any good and as I still don't know why I feel incomplete without her. It's like wherever I go, my eyes automatically start looking for her.

After I broke up with Lacey that day, I didn't date anyone else. I tried making out with some random girl to get my mind off Isabelle but one kiss to her and I was already pushing her away from me. What happened to my charm?

Before, I used to have no problem in waking up as Isabelle used to wake me with her annoying love calls but now I don't wake up until my mom has to come to my room and shout at me. I always used to think how will it be like when Isabelle will stop nagging me and now when I know what it feels like, trust me it is not a pleasant feeling.

There's no one now who wish me good morning or good night or even tells me to drive safe and enjoy my lunch. I was always hell bent on that I don't like that brunette but after what I am experiencing I am not so sure myself.

I mean why the hell it hurts so much to not see her. It was what I always wanted so why the fucking hell am I not happy?

For past one week, I continuously tried calling her but her cell was switched off.

I even tried asking my mom indirectly about her whereabouts. This was what happened-

I came from school on Thursday and was about to go to my room like I always do when I heard my mom talking someone. " OK Mrs. Hayes." I stopped in my tracks when I heard Isabelle's mom's name. I slowly walked back to where my mom was talking and stood right behind her. She turned around and jumped in her place seeing me. " Dylan, you startled me!" She exclaimed with a hand on her chest.
"Sorry mom, I just heard you talking to Isabelle's mom so I came here." I said sheepishly.

" Oh OK, nothing I was just asking her mom that did she want to go shopping with me. " she told me and I cursed inwardly. I was about to open my mouth and ask directly about Isabelle when she cut me off , " Don't worry dear, I know you don't like Isabelle so I won't talk anything about her. Now I am gonna go and start preparing dinner. " I just stood there with my lips pulled up in a thin line as my mom walked past me to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Did I dislike her so much that everyone knows that I don't like to talk about her? I kind of hate myself right now. She never did anything to me other than showing her love for me and what I did in return? I made people believe that she is just some desperate girl after me.

Back to present, I tried everything to contact her but I couldn't. I even thought about going to her house and asking her mom but stopped myself when I thought if my mom knew that I disliked Isabelle then her mom would definitely know and why will she tell me about her daughter's whereabouts when she knows that I don't like her.

But no one understands that it was all in the past. I don't dislike her anymore! And I can't even say that what they believe is wrong as for the past two years that's what I have been doing- showing my dislike for her.

I got up lazily ignoring my mom's shouts. Monday! Great! Just what I needed. This whole weekend I slept in as I was in no mood to go anywhere. I got ready for the school and was out in ten minutes.

The moment I reached school, girls came to me thinking that now I am single so I would want them. Idiots! Can't they get a hint that I am not interested? From past week I am ignoring them.

I looked up and was about to tell them to leave me alone when I spotted a familiar shade of brunette in the crowd. My words died in my throat. I just stood there gaping at the back of her head. She was quite far from where I was standing but then to I was damn sure that she was Isabelle.
I don't know how can I recognize her from this far. But I was sure.

I quickly walked towards her but stopped abruptly. There was something different about her. I guess she sensed someone's presence behind her and so she turned.

I was shocked. She was in fact Isabelle! But then again she was not. I just stood there with my jaw hanging on the ground.