Day 5!!!

Seven hours ago....

Soon the movie started and all of Isabelle's concentration was on it. I too stared at the screen and tried hard to concentrate on the movie going on and not on the tempting girl sitting beside me.

I looked at Isabelle from the corner of my eyes to see her watching the movie intently. Her one hand was in the bucket of popcorn and the other hand was resting on the armrest beside my hand.

My main purpose of taking Isabelle to watch a horror movie was that she get scared and held onto me.

I know I know, silly but true.

I thought Isabelle would at least squeal or shout but nothing. She was watching the most horror movie as if it was a child's play.

She's definitely brave, I'd give her that.

I slowly, making it seem unconsciously, placed my hand on top of hers.

She didn't even flinch at the sudden contact. I soon realized that she was so engrossed in the movie that whatever I do it won't distract her. She really wasn't kidding when she said that horror is her favorite genre.

Don't get me wrong, I love horror movies too. But how can I pay attention when Isabelle is sitting right beside me. I guess I just have to suck it up and wait for the movie to finish.

I entwined my fingers with her and smirked in satisfaction when she glanced at me and gave me a small smile. It also pleased me that she didn't try to remove her hand.

After two hours finally the movie was finished. But in these two hours I memorized every detail of Isabelle's face. Like how her eyes widens whenever something with blood appears on the screen or how she bites her bottom lip when she's scared and try to stifle her gasp or scream.

Oh god I am so fucking whipped!

Everyone got up and began to move towards the exit and I took Isabelle's hand in mine and began to lead her towards the exit.

After coming out I turned to her and asked, " How about we go for dinner? It's almost five thirty. "

" Fine with me. " she shrugged and I swear she looked so adorable at that moment that I just wanted to hug her so tight and never let her go.

And that's exactly what I did!

I tugged at her hand making her stumble upon my chest and wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face in her hair.

Contentment! That's what I felt. It was like I was at peace.

She gasped obviously surprised and began to look up but I didn't give her chance as I tightened my arms around her waist and snuggled into her neck like a baby.

" Dylan " she whispered still confused, I guess with my sudden affection.

" Just let me hold you for a minute please." I told her desperately. She didn't reply back but she also didn't give any indication that she wanted to pull out. I sighed contently and after tightly hugging her for a minute released her.

She looked at me and I saw that her cheeks had turn into a delicious shade of red and I couldn't hold myself back so I leaned forward and kissed both of her cheeks. Her eyes widened comically and I chuckled at the adorable sight of her.

She once again blushed and said, " I told you not to kiss me. " I could hear the playfulness in her voice and I smirked and began walking to my car with her hand in mine.

I opened the door for her and after she got in, I went inside and buckled myself up.

After twenty minutes I was pulling outside a diner just out of the town.