Changes!!!

There stood in front of me, the new version of Isabelle. Gone were the nerdy glasses and instead there was a pair of sexy framed thin glasses. Before she looked like a nerd but now she looked more like a sexy nerd. Gone were the baggy clothes and instead there was skinny jeans and a decent tight top showing all her curves perfectly. This wasn't the only change. Her brunette hair which were always kept in a bun were now hanging loose till her waist with a few streaks of red highlighted hair. All in all, I never thought I would ever say this, but she looked sexy, hot, beautiful, adorable and any other positive adjective I could think of at that moment. I was stupefied to say the least!

" Yes? " I was broken out of my thoughts by her question. Wtf! She's behaving like she never knew me. Apologize you idiot! That's what you are here for, aren't you? Yeah yeah!

I scratched the back of my head and said, " I- um - I actually wanted to- mm-" I was cut off with her impatient voice, " You what? " I was surprised. She's behaving like being in my presence irritates her.

" I am sorry " the words tumbled out of my mouth without my knowledge. She just raised an eyebrow as in asking for what. " Umm actually that day I was in kinda bad mood and I really didn't mean anything I said to you that day so I am really sorry. " I looked in her eyes while apologizing as to convey that I am sincerely sorry. What the actual hell? When did I turn all this cryptic?

I was waiting for her to say something. After what felt like hours but were only few seconds she said,
" It's ok. I forgive you. " and just like that she turned and started walking again. What? She forgives me? So easily? I grinned knowing that she can't stay mad at me for long as she still loves me so I followed her and asked, " Where the hell were you for the past week? " I asked her casually.

Her reply shocked me, " None of your business. " The grin that was moments ago on my face instantly vanished. I was so angry that I abruptly took a hold of her elbow and pulled her to me. Wow! She looks so beautiful this up close. But I was broken out of my stupor once again when I saw that she was pulling herself from me and my anger returned.

" What the hell do you mean by that it is none of my business? How could you even say that. I tried calling you but every time your cell was switched off. I messaged you but I didn't get a single reply. I tried contacting you in every way possible but nada. Nothing. Not a single response. I was so worried about you that-" my words were cut off when she asked me " Why? " I was confused as to what is she asking me. Seeing my confusion she clarified her question.
" Why were you worried about me? "

I was suddenly mute. I don't know how to answer her question. She's not wrong to ask that why was I worried when I never cared before and to tell you the truth even I don't fucking know. Seeing me quiet she pulled herself from me and said, " Look Dylan, I am sorry. " these were the last words that I was expecting to come from her mouth.

" Sorry? For what? You have nothing to be sorry for. " I told her sincerely. Heck! If anything I should be the one to apologize once again as what I said to her last week was damn wrong.

" I do. Dylan, for the past two years I thought that one day you will realize my love for you and will love me back. But I was so wrong. I didn't realize that a handsome guy like you would definitely want a pretty girl with an active personality and not a boring nerd like me who read books and likes to cook instead of attending parties. " I made a move to interrupt her but she held her hand in front of me telling me to let her finish and so I did ," I get it. I really do. So I am sorry for those two years of embarrassing you. I finally realized that you don't want me and you never will. So after two years of truly loving you, I am finally backing off. You got your wish. From now onwards you won't hear anything from me. I am leaving you alone. Bye Dylan " I didn't even have time to think before she was out of my sight.

I just stood there in shock. I can't believe that this just happened. There was a slight pain in my chest knowing that now she won't talk to me ever.

When I thought that apologizing is all I wanna do to her and after that this worried feelings about her will go, I was so so wrong. Because even after apologizing to her and even after she forgave me, I wasn't satisfied. If anything I was now more sad and depressed and God knows that I don't know the reason about it.

I always thought how it would feel like when she'll leave me the hell alone. It was my ultimate wish. And now when she finally granted me my wish, why the hell do I feel so empty?
Christ! I am going crazy. I don't know what go do. Do I really want her to leave me alone? Do I really want her to stop loving me? Do I really want her to give up on me? Do I want her out of my life? Do I want her to see with another guy? That question erupted a growl from my throat and at that time I got my answer.

Do I really want all of this? The answer is...