Executing the plan!!!

The next day I was driving to the school when I thought all about my plan to annoy and humiliate Isabelle as she did to me for the past two years. Today also her call came like everyday and I just let her babble about her love for me. Confess all you want, because soon there will be nothing for you to confess about.

          I reached the school and parked my car in its usual place. As I got out of the car everyone came to meet me like always. No surprise there! But today I was specifically looking for an annoying brunette. It turns out that I didn't need to look for her as she herself came to me. No surprise there again!

           " Hey Dylan , hope your day's go good and I love you. "  she told me and was about to turn like she always does when I called her. " Isabelle. " she looked up at me in shock. It was the first time in two years when I called her by her name. " Yes? " she asked me, her face lighting up with hope. I inwardly snorted. Don't hope baby, by now you should no that I will never like you so love is out of the question only.

          " If you love me so much then you wouldn't mind bringing my bag pack for me now, would you? " I didn't give her time and threw my keys in her hand to get my bag pack from my car and started walking ahead in the school without looking back. Everyone laughed at her. I was also smirking but somewhere in the back of my mind I felt that this is all wrong that I shouldn't have done that but I was too far gone to care.

           As I reached my locker someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and was met with a pair of lips on mine. Lacey. My hands instantly went to her waist. Some movement made me look to my right. There she was standing with my bag pack in her hand and she was trying hard not to look at us as we were kissing. Just to go with my plan, my hands went to Lacey's ass making her gasp and then I started french kissing her in front of the brunette. After few seconds I broke the kiss and looked at Isabelle.

          " Hey. Didn't see you there. Did you get my bag pack? " I said in a fake surprised tone. She looked at us finally and giving me my bag pack she said, " No problem and here it is." I took it from her and was about to go to my first class with Lacey when she called me " Yes? " I quirked an eyebrow in question. " I love you " she said and walked away. I was just gaping at her. After all this she still has the audacity to say she loves me.

           Lunch came in quickly and I was grinning as it was time to put my next plan into action. I made my way towards cafeteria and the moment I entered my cell went off indicating a new message. Isabelle! Enjoy lunch and I'll always love you. I smirked to hide my irritation. I looked up to search for the brunette when I saw her sitting far back alone. Everyone on the popular table were shocked when I walked right past them to Isabelle's table. Don't worry, i will be back! She looked up when I was standing in front of her.
She was shocked to see me.

       " What are you doing here Dylan not that I mind coz I love you but you never come here. " she told me. My smirk faltered for a bit on the I love you part. " I thought that since you love me so much can you bring my lunch for me?" I asked her but it was more like an order. And like in the morning without waiting for her answer I gave her the money and made my way back to my table. Everyone on the table were cheering for me and laughing at Isabelle. All of this should have made me happy but for the reason unknown I wasn't. Everyone were teasing her while she was standing in the line for my lunch.
I didn't like it a bit although I was the one brought it in the first place.

          " Who the hell does she think she is crushing on my Dylan. Freak! " I internally cringed at Lacey's words. For a fact Isabelle was smarter than all of us and plzzz I am no one's. I was broken out of my thoughts when a  plate of chicken sandwich was kept in front of me. I looked up to see Isabelle giving me a small smile and then she walked away. There was something different about her smile this time. It was more like she was trying to convince herself that everything's fine.

         I looked back at the chicken sandwich and thought  how in the world  did she know that I like chicken sandwich and wanted to eat it. Oh yeah! She's a stalker. I took a bite of my sandwich and moaned. It's so good. I looked up once again to see the brunette but was disappointed to find the seat empty. Disappointed? Why in the world would I be disappointed. More like I am relaxed to not see her over there. Yeah that's correct.

              After the school ended, I and Lacey were making our way to the parking lot when my cell vibrated once again. I groaned out loud making everyone snap their heads in my direction. Seeing my glare they all turned back. I opened my cell to see her message- Drive safe. Love you.
I went inside my car irritated and after dropping Lacey, I drove to my house.

           Reaching home, I made a straight bee line to my room. I opened my window to get fresh air when suddenly, " Good to see you back Dylan. I love you. " Isabelle's voice made me jump. Who in their right mind scares the shit out of people like this?

         " What the actual fuck! Are you insane? Who in the world does that. You could have given me a heart attack. " I yelled at her. I looked at her to see her looking constipated but I knew she was trying her best to not laugh and I was right when just after two seconds she burst out laughing. This only fueled my anger. Sensing my anger she sobered up and said, " Now why would I want to give you heart attack when I love you so much. " She smiled at me and then closed the window.

         Frustrated I went for shower. After having dinner and everything, I was sleeping on my bed thinking about all the ways how I could break  that strong exterior of hers. Making her work has done nothing to break that strong facade of hers. I have to do something else. Something big. All the while thinking, there was a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that whatever I was doing was wrong but like always it remained in the back of my mind only.