Finally Mine!!!

" I love you Dylan. " Isabelle said and my eyes widened and my mouth parted open.

I was expecting Isabelle to shout or yell at me or maybe even demand an explanation about what happened yesterday but- No, she did nothing like that.

In fact here she is declaring her love for me. I am far too stunned to speak anything. And even if I am able to speak I really don't know what to say to her.

"What?" I finally asked her after calming my racing heart.

" I love you Dylan. " she repeated with a smile on her face.

" Bu-but yesterday, Lacey and that kiss and you ran away." I told her confused. I know I am not making any sense. But hell! I should have sense to make any sense.

" I know Dylan what happened yesterday. You don't have to say anything. I know you didn't kiss her. " she said calmly most probably seeing how disoriented I look.

" Then why did you run away? " I asked feeling hurt. If she knew it wasn't my fault then why didn't she talk to me. I was going mad the whole day because I couldn't reach her.

" Because I was hurt and jealous Dylan. I trust you and I knew you wouldn't do anything to hurt me intentionally. But the sight of you and Lacey kissing brought back the past memories and I just had to get out of there to cool off my mind and to get that image out of my head. " she said and I slowly started to understand her.

" You could have at least answered my one call to let me know you were alright. I was going fucking mad worrying about you the whole day. " I told her once again in a hurt tone.

" I forgot my phone at home Dylan. I didn't know about the calls. If I would have known I would have surely answered you. " she told me simply.

" Tell me everything. " I told her softly as I was really tired because of yesterday's events and everything she was saying was going bouncer on me. I needed to understand what all happened after she ran out of the school and who complained about Lacey and everything.

She nodded and gestured me go sit. I sat on the chair while she remained standing.

" I wouldn't have said 'Yes' to you Dylan to be your girlfriend if I didn't trust you. And in these past days you have done so many things to earn my trust that there was no questioning it. And also from past two years what I knew of you I know that you never cheated on anyone. You are not that kind of guy. So when I ran from the school and went to the place where I always go to cool off my mind, I start going through things again and believed that there was something more to it. You would never cheat on me. So I came back to the school only to find out that you have already left. I was also about to leave when Nathan caught up to me. He told me that there is a CCTV camera facing straight where Lacey kissed you. So we went to the room where the recordings are kept. Luckily, the manager over there asked a favor from Nathan long time back as he's good in computers. So Nathan asked a favor in return and we saw what exactly happened in the clipping. I am telling you all this Dylan because I want you to know that I didn't trust you after I saw the clipping but I trusted you even before I saw the clipping. I also realized that if some action is not taken against Lacey then she'll continue to create drifts between you and me and many other people. Also she has bullied me for many years and I kept quiet hoping she'll leave me alone but she didn't change and when I saw how she behaves with other people I decided then and there to get her punished. So we asked the manger to make a copy of it and several other videos which have Lacey creating some or the other problem. After compiling all the videos I and Nathan went to Mrs. Adams and explained her everything. She was furious to say the least. She told me that she'll get Lacey expelled. And even though I dislike Lacey very much I would never want this for anyone. So I told Mrs. Adams that even though Lacey gets expelled she's not gonna change. We have to make her realize her own mistake and then we came up with this idea of showing it to everyone. Then I came to your house at night and told your mom everything. She was definitely angry. Today morning when you were in the class she came to school and complained about Lacey and said she deserves a punishment. Without you or your parent's consent I couldn't make Mrs. Adams punish Lacey so i had to tell your mom everything. And that's what happened. " Isabelle finished and took a deep breath.