Jealousy!!!

I saw that he was still hitting on her and my already worst mood worsened. I made my way over to him and was about to shove my fist in his face when out of nowhere Nathan appeared. He put an arm around her shoulder and was saying something to him. I moved a bit more towards them so that i was in the hearing distance. They didn't know I was standing behind them as their backs were facing me.

I reached just in time to hear Nathan say," Isabelle is my girlfriend so stay the hell away from her. "

I froze in my steps. And by the looks of it both Isabelle and Ben were shocked too. I guess Ben was shocked because he didn't realize that he was hitting on the girl whom he used to make fun of and Isabelle because maybe she wasn't ready for everyone to know that they were dating.

How fucking long were they dating? How come I didn't know about it? It couldn't be before I said horrible things to her because she still confessed her love to me and I know Isabelle ,she isn't the type to cheat on someone. So they might have started after she went missing for a week. Why? Oh God, why am I feeling like I want to murder someone- someone named Nathan. How could she move on so fast? Last week she said she was in love with me and now she's dating someone else. How could she?

Why can't she? Because she's in love with me.

She was. Do you really think after all the pain you caused to her, she would want to be with you? But- but-

No buts Dylan, she waited too long for you and now when she's finally moving on, you have problem with that too? She can't be with anyone else. She's fucking MINE. I made a mistake, I agree but I am going to make it right.

No! She can't be with him. I won't allow this to happen.