Day 10!!!

I have never drove this fast in my entire life like I did now. In just two minutes I was parking my car in my driveway and was rushing to Isabelle's house.

I rang the doorbell and impatiently tapped my foot on the floor while I waited for someone to open the door. There was no indication of someone being in the house but then to I rang the doorbell again and again and again. After twenty minutes of waiting when someone still didn't open the door I sighed defeatedly and went to my house.

Isabelle's car was in the driveway but since she drove to school today with me I don't know if she's there or not in the house.

I ran to my room in hope that Isabelle might have forgotten to close her window but my shoulders slumped when I saw she has closed her windows.

I removed my cell from the pocket and called her. My heart sunk when even though after end number of times calling her she didn't pick up my call.

Suddenly a thought entered my mind and I searched my phone list for Nathan's number. After finding it I quickly called him only to throw my cell on the bed in frustration when it said his cell was switched off.

I heard some voices downstairs and ran down to see mom and dad talking. Dad was looking lovingly at my mom as if she's the best thing happened to him and my mom was looking at him with the same loving look.

I looked away when I saw them together. They only remind me more of Isabelle.

I miss her! I really miss her!

I found my eyes getting a little wet and I hastily turned and walked back to my room.

What the fuck! I have never cried for anything. But today here I am crying for a girl?

I know it doesn't matter to me now that if I cry or not because Isabelle is the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life and damn me if I am gonna let her go so easily.

No I won't. I will fight for you Isabelle and make you listen to me. I will keep on fighting for you until and unless you get that I wasn't at fault and that I really love you and only you.

Entire day went like that. I kept on calling Isabelle and kept on sending voicemails but nothing happened.

It was like I was back in that one week time when she left me and I didn't know where she was and she wouldn't answer any of my messages.

My every voicemail was filled with more desperation to talk to her than the previous one. I didn't eat anything. Just sat on the edge of the bed with my head down and my phone in my hands.

I was also waiting when Isabelle would come back and I would her find her room's light on so I can go and explain things to her.

Please God don't do it like the last time when I kept waiting and she returned after week. Coz the last time that happened I was confused with my feelings but now I know she's the one for me, my feelings are ten times intensified. If she again disappears for a week then I would really become a mad man.

Because in just few hours I miss her like crazy. It's like she's my life line.

Damn Isabelle! Come back to me. At least I deserve a chance to explain.

I don't remember for how long I sat there or when I fell asleep but I remember someone putting a blanket on me and then I felt a feather light touch on my forehead. I knew it was my mom but I didn't understand why she said what she said. Just before I fell into unconsciousness I heard her saying, " Every thing will be alright tomorrow. "

My alarm rang for the tenth time and I groggily rubbed my eyes. I threw up the covers from me and ran to the window.

I felt as if an elephant was lifted off my chest when I found her window open. That means she didn't leave me. I sighed in relief and happiness and was about to go to her room when Mrs. Hayes appeared in front of me.