Hurtful words!!!

It was fair to say that I was in a complete shitty mood today. Reason-That annoying brunette!. I couldn't sleep whole night thinking about how to get back at her. Then in the morning my car broke down. I had to walk all the way to the school. I was constantly snapping at anyone and everyone. Everyone were keeping their distance from me today.

              To add upon that, Lacey tried to seduce me in the janitors closet thinking I would bang her. I mean wtf! Yeah, I may constantly change girlfriends but I am not a player. When I told her NO, she threw a fit and so I broke up with her. This put her on the edge and she said," Why are you breaking up with me? Did you start liking that nerdy bitch?" She glared at me with disdain which increased my shitty mood to no level. Sensing my anger, she quickly left the room telling me that I'll regret breaking up with her. I snorted at that one. Who does she think she is?

            By the time lunch arrived, you could say that I was so pissed off that I would have punched anyone. To add once again to my already pissed off mood, Isabelle messaged me saying she loves me and that I should cool down as so much anger is not good for my health. After reading this message, steam was coming out of my ears literally. I looked up and searched around the cafeteria for her to give her a piece of my mind but she was no where to be found.

         Clenching my fists, I made my way to my usual table. I grunted and sat down. " Whoa! What's got you in such a bad mood dude? " Josh asked me. I just glared at him indirectly saying that I am in no mood to talk. Fortunately he understood and so did everyone else. After that no one tried to talk to me. Lacey was sat at the end of the table clinging on Blake and looking at me from the corner of her eye thinking I am jealous. As if! Who cares if she goes out with anyone else. She can fuck everyone for all i care!

           After the lunch ended, i made my way to my next class. As I entered the class I realized that I forgot to do my homework for this class. I cursed quietly and went to sit on my usual place. After the few minutes the teacher came and began asking about the homework. I was glaring at the desk when the teacher came next to my table, " Dylan, where's your homework? " he asked me.

" I forgot. " I answered grudgingly.

He frowned and said to meet him after the class. I simply nodded. What now? It's just a stupid homework. It's not like it is the end of the world.

When the class ended, I stood back to talk to the teacher.

" Yes sir? " I made my way towards him and asked as to why he kept me behind.

" I just wanted to say that from two to three days I am seeing that you are not concentrating in the class and today you even forgot your homework. That never happened till now. Is there a problem Dylan that I can help you with?" He asked kindly. At first I was going to answer him with a " Fuck off " but then I just said, " It won't happen again. " He looked like he wanted to say something but I guess seeing that I wasn't as responding as I am always he nodded giving me the signal to leave. What just happened there? I am not that rude and especially with teachers. I am gonna blame everything on that brunette. It's all because of her. I don't care how is it because of her but because of her only my bad mood started.

I sighed angrily and made my way to my locker. On my way someone bumped into me making my books fall. I was super pissed by this time. I looked up to see who have a death wish. Great! It's none than the great annoying brunette again.

I was seething in anger by the time she picked up my books for me. She gave me my books and gave me her usual wide smile. " Sorry Dylan and I love you. " That was the last straw of my anger and I exploded.

" Why the fucking hell can't you just leave me alone? Don't you get it that I don't love you nor I ever will. Get that through that thick brain of yours. I don't do love and even if I ever will I would never love an ugly piece of trash like you.  You are just waste of space. So get the fuck out of my face and don't ever talk to me." I yelled at her in front of everyone who were in the hallway which were quite a lot. I poured my entire day's anger on her.
I looked up to see the hurt expression on her face and guilt pooled inside me instantly

A single tear escaped from her eye making my eyes widen. Shit! What have I done? I didn't mean to say all those things to her. I was just angry and said those words in the heat of the moment. I have never seen her cry once in the past two years and here she's crying because of me. I was about to say something when she ran out from there. I just stood there. After few seconds I realized everyone were watching me so I glared at them making them scurry away.

I sighed. I will apologize to her after I reach home. That's the least I could do and I know whatever happens she's gonna message me. I smirked although it was kind of forced. I have never been this rude to anyone in my entire life and here I said so much to a girl. Fuck my life!