Day 6!!!

The sunlight hit me on my face making me groan and I rolled over on the bed. I looked at my cell phone to see it's five in the morning. I can't believe I slept for more than twelve hours. I guess I was really tired. I once again let out a groan and got up. I was feeling refreshed as I was well rested.

I looked at the calendar to see it's Monday and I slumped back on the bed.

I didn't want to go to school today but I know I have to. Ughh! Why am I not homeschooled? It would be so easy for me. Then again, it has its disadvantages. Like- No friends, no interaction with anyone else.

As usual I walked towards Isabelle's window and found it opened. I grinned and decided to go to her room in impulse. I quickly climbed my window and reached inside her room.

Isabelle's back was facing me and it looked like she was sleeping soundly. I don't know why I had an urge to wake her up but I had and so I put my hand on Isabelle's shoulder and made her turn to me in order to wake her up.

But instead of seeing my beautiful Isabelle I saw a demon's face and I literally screamed. I was so stunned that in surprise I jumped back and fell off of the bed on to the floor on my butt.

I looked up when I heard someone laughing loudly.

My breath caught in my throat at the sight of her.

There she was. My Isabelle!

I quickly stopped day dreaming when I realized she was laughing. I looked at her hands and found a mask in her hands and everything was clear to me.

This little minx!

She was still laughing clutching her stomach gasping for air.

" Oh God! It was so fun. Awesome! You literally screamed like a girl Dylan. " she teased me while still chuckling.

When her sentence registered in my mind I instantly got up and straddled her taking her by surprise.

She tried to move but I was quick and I put both of my hands on her wrists beside her head and my hips kept her in her place. She gasped at my sudden proximity.

" I didn't know that my shy and sweet Isabelle could be this naughty." I smirked at her and she again chuckled most probably remembering my reaction to her.

" Care to share what was all that about. " I breathed getting closer to her face. My lips almost brushing hers.

Hey eyes widened and she turned her head to side and sqirmed in my hold. I gripped her chin with my one hand and brought her face back to mine.

" Tell me." I purred seductively and she bit her bottom lip making me groan.

" Umm I knew like always you would even come today to my room so I kept my window open and I woke up just before you did and wore the mask in order to scare you. I thought it will be funny. And you didn't disappoint me. Your reaction was the funniest I have ever seen. " she smirked saying the last part.

" Oh so my reaction was the funniest, was it?" I taunted and she nodded.

I suddenly released my hands from her wrists and started tickling her waist making her squirm and laugh at the same time.

" Dylan stop." She pleaded but I continued. I was enjoying seeing her writhing under me.

" First tell that Dylan is a Greek God and no one's more handsome than him. " I smirked at her. Her eyes widened in disbelief and she huffed saying, " I am not gonna say it."

" Find then. Even I won't stop. " I said and continued my tickling assault on her. Tears started to stream down her cheeks because of laughing so much and finally after two minutes of full on struggling she sighed defeated and murmured, " Dylan is a Greek God and no one's more handsome than him. "