First day of senior year!!!

At sharp 6:30 my cell phone rang. Groaning and cursing inwardly, I knew who would be calling me at this hour. There's only one person who would be stupid enough to call me at this time. Isabelle!

Muttering obscenities under my breath I picked up my cell, "What?" I barked at her.

"Rise and shine sunshine," she greeted me in that annoying voice of hers. 

"Ughh! Wtf! It's too early to deal with this shit of yours. Why did you call?"

I heard her gasp. More like fake gasp. "Did you forget Dylan that today is our first day of the senior year," she said in a fake scolding voice making my eyes widen.

Shit! I am gonna be late. I quickly threw my covers and got up.

"For the very first time, you made yourself useful," I told her in a bored tone. "Your welcome Dylan and yeah I love you. Bye" I hung up after that and groaned at the I love you part. Oh God! Help me. Why can't this girl understand that I am not interested in her nor will I ever be.

I sighed then made my way towards the washroom. After 15 minutes I was completely ready to go. I picked up my cell to see two messages. One from my current girlfriend Lacey asking me when am I gonna pick up her. After sending a quick reply I saw the second message. It was from Isabelle. Shoot me now. Her message was- Hey forgot to say good morning so yeah good morning and I love you:)

This time I simply ignored it and went towards my car. This happens every day. From the morning call to 5-6 messages was the daily norm of hers. I am getting pretty frustrated but I am gonna let it go as this is the last year and I don't wanna make any enemies and also she's the daughter of my mom's best friend so I can't be outright rude to her.

After 5 minutes I was pulling up in the driveway of Lacey's. After 2 minutes she came outside. Giving me a kiss she buckled up herself. Lacey is 5ft8 inches tall. She has an hourglass figure with blonde hair and blue eyes. She's the perfect model type. Though she's bitchy, her face makes it up for her bitchiness. I change my girlfriends constantly. I am not the one to be in a serious relationship. And contrary to rumours, I am still a virgin. Though no one knows about that. Everyone thinks that I am 'The one-night stand' kind of guy.

Although I don't believe in love and all that shit, I am also not that desperate to have sex with anyone. If I ever find a girl worth giving my virginity to I won't hesitate. But for now, I am quite happy with doing other things like hot make-out sessions.

After pulling up in the school parking lot, many people came to greet me. You see I am the so-called Golden boy of the school. I don't know why they gave me the title but I am. All my friends are basically jocks and cheerleaders. Being a part of the popular group you have to hang out with the popular people. But in my case, I was already popular seeing how my dad is rich and all.

I turned my head to the right to see Isabelle walking towards me. Not again! She came and stood in front of me. In front of my 6'2 height, her 5'7 height was also looking small. She's quite tall for a nerd. I internally cringed looking at her baggy clothes. 

"Hey Dylan, I just came here to say all the best for the senior year," I just smiled at her which must have looked like a grimace. Everyone was watching us. They were pretty used to it. It's been happening for the past 2 years. She turned around and I sighed in relief when she did not confess her love to me. But I was proved wrong when she turned back and shouted, "And yeah Dylan, I love you." saying this she went inside. Everyone was laughing at her but she didn't seem to mind. Back when it started, the cheerleaders or my past girlfriends used to bully her telling that I am theirs but that didn't affect her. After trying everything with her, she was still adamant that she loves me. Realizing that she's mad all the other girls left her alone. I for the fact knows that she's not mad in fact she's quite smart.

Sighing, I made my way inside. Jesus! Give me the strength to carry on my senior year peacefully.