Day 3!!!

Today is Saturday which means no school. Thank God!

I kept sleeping in the bed and smiled dreamily recalling the events of the last night.

After coming back from the school, I rested for a bit and then I went to Isabelle's room with a plate full of cookies that my ever so kind mom had made for her when I was in the school.

She was stunned when I entered the room and I was disappointed because she hadn't changed into her night clothes.

You are such a fucking pervert!

I am not!

Yeah sure, whatever helps you sleep at night!

Well that would be my Isabelle!

And then you say you aren't a fucking pervert!

OK! I am stopping this meaningless banter right now!

Of course you would!

What do you mean by that?

Nothing, go and do what you came here for!

I was getting to that but some fucktard had to stop me!

My inner me just walked away muttering ' Asshole ' under his breath.

Yes, so back to what I was saying.

She was definitely surprised to see me and I probably disturbed her study time since I could see the maths homework lying on her desk.

I frowned remembering that even I still had to finish it and made a mental note to do it later.

" What are you doing here and why do you always turn up
unannounced?" She asked a little irritated at my invasion but I could also see a bit of hope and something akin to respect in her eyes.

I had grinned sheepishly and had forwarded the plate of cookies to soften her up a bit and I guess that kind of seemed to do the work as her lips slightly curved up in a small smile and she reluctantly took the plate from my hands. Our fingers has brushed in the process making me all the more aware of our proximity.

After she took the cookies, I had pleaded her to do her work later and that I will help her afterwards in completing her work.

After a lot of pleading and begging she had finally agreed and then together we had played a lot of board games and watched some of the comedy series while munching on my mom's hand made delicious chocolate chip cookies.

All in all I could say that, it ended pretty well, more than I had imagined and we had gotten quality time to spend together. And at last, I did help her with her homework which made me came back to my room at midnight.

But it was worth it and also I am well rested now and all fresh and excited and ready for our third day together. I have asked Isabelle yesterday only if she would like to spend time with me today and to my utter surprise and astonishment, she had said yes. I literally did a fist pump in the air yelling a soft ' Hell Yeah! ' making her laugh at my childishness.

So back to present, here I am getting ready for our first date together.

This isn't a date you piece of donkey shit!

Who the fuck let you out of your cage? And this is indeed a date. Well! From at least my side it is.

Yeah you said right. From your side only it is a date, from her point of view it is a hangout.

Again, who let you out of your cage?

He just grumbled under his breath probably muttering curses to me but I am far too happy and excited to care about what he thinks.