Day 4!!!

" Ahh " I moaned in contentment when Isabelle's lips came into contact with mine. I licked her lower lip asking for entrance. She opened her mouth slowly and I pushed my tongue inside dying to taste her.

One word to describe what I felt: Heaven!

She slowly pushed me away and I got confused as to why is she pulling away from me. I am not done yet!

" Dylan get up. " she said. But unlike always I didn't hear her sweet voice instead she sounded like my mom.

What happened to her voice? Is she sick? Does she have a cough? Why the hell is she sounding like my mom?

The thought of my mom during our intense make out session instantly turned me off.

" Why are you asking me to get up? And why do you sound like my mom? " I asked still confused with the turn of events.

Now she had an annoyed look on her face and to my horror she slowly started changing into my mom.

" GET UP NOW!" She yelled at me and I saw her fully turned into my mom.

" Aaaaaaaaaa" I shouted and suddenly found myself on the floor.

I looked up to see my mom glaring at me with a disgusted look on her face.

" Why are you looking at me like
that? " I asked her while trying to get up from my sprawled out position on the floor.

Oww! My bum!

" Well let's see sweetheart. I come up to wake up my only son at 1 in the afternoon and find him moaning and groaning while constantly saying, ' Oh Isabelle don't stop. ' so just say me HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO LOOK AT YOU. " she yelled at me and I winced at the sharp sound.

I was fairly sure that my cheeks were a definition of red. Saying I was embarrassed will be an understatement.

I mean, common? How will you react if your mom finds out you dreaming about making out or having sex with a girl ? Coz I really have no idea!

" Boys now a days only have one thing in their mind. " throwing me a last disgusted look she walked out from the room.

I got up from the floor throwing the covers on the bed and made my way to the window.

I squinted my eyes in the sunlight as the sun rays directly fell upon me as I opened the window. I looked towards Isabelle's window and to my disappointment found it closed.

Where is she? Why isn't she in her room? Is she out? But then where would she go?

There's something called as downstairs. Maybe she went there.- my inner me answered sarcastically.

Shut the fuck up or else I will shove your fucking nose in your fucking ass.
I replied back and was satisfied to see him walk away in the back of my mind.

Sighing, I made my way to the washroom and after getting freshened up, I went downstairs.

My dad looked up from where he was sitting on the couch watching some news when I came down. Immediately he smirked- no doubt mom told him everything.

I smirked right back making him raise his eyebrows in amusement. A small chuckle escaped his lips and he shook his head smiling and turned back to watch the TV.

I was damn hungry so I made my way to the kitchen. As soon as I saw my mom, my smirk disappeared and my face reddened from embarrassment.

Dad catching a son doing something like this is different but mom catching a son doing something like this- now it is a whole different concept.