The kiss!!!

The moment I placed my lips on hers I somehow knew that I was gonna be addicted to her lips. Her lips were the softest pair of lips that I have ever kissed in my life.

My hands went to her waist and her hands went around my shoulders and eventually around my neck. I bit her lip lightly and she parted her mouth slightly. I pushed my tongue inside her mouth. She tasted like fucking vanilla!

I was so immersed in the kiss that I didn't notice her pulling away from me. I broke away from the kiss but my hands remained on her waist only because I didn't want her to go running away from me again.

She forcefully removed my hands from her waist and took a step back. I expected her to be happy or even elated since I kissed her but all I could see was how furious and angry she was.

She glared at me with such hatred that I flinched back. " What the fucking hell was that damn it? Why the bloody hell did you kiss me? Here I am giving you what you wanted from past two years- freedom from me, so why aren't you taking it
eagerly? I am trying my level best to not like you but you are not making it easy for me. Just tell me! Please just tell me what do you want from me? "

By the end of the sentence, she had tears in her eyes and I felt like an A- grade asshole. What am I even doing? Why can't I just confess to her that I like her? Because she won't believe me. She doesn't trust me and she probably hates me now but I can't blame her. I would also hate myself if I would have been in her place.

The sound of a car brought me out of my thoughts and I saw Isabelle going out of the school. I cursed as I once again let her slip away from me. I ran towards my car and started driving. By the time I reached at my house , I saw Isabelle's car in her driveway. I sighed in relief and got out and made my way to her house. I have to do this!

I rang the bell and after waiting for a minute, the door opened. Her mom was the one who opened the door. I gave her an awkward smile as she was definitely surprised to see me. Then to she smiled warmly at me. Isabelle looked a lot like her now that I notice.

" Dylan! What a surprise to see you here. Is everything alright? " she asked inviting me inside her house. My eyes started roaming searching for only one person but when I didn't see her , I asked her mom " Yeah, everything's alright. I just came here to ask for Isabelle. Can you call her for me? ". Her eyes widened and her mouth gaped open in surprise which made me uncomfortable.

I wasn't at all surprised by her reaction as I know that she thinks I hate Isabelle and I can't blame her.
" Sorry Dylan but she is not at home. " she told me sincerely still a little bit confused. She was not there at home? But her car is there in the driveway. Is her mom lying? But why would she lie to me?

" But her car is there in the driveway. " I decided to voice out my thoughts. " Yeah, she came ten minutes ago from school and then after keeping her backpack she again went out. Her friend came to pick her up. She told me she was going out." Her mom said to me.

Isabelle was going out? And since when did she have a friend? From the amount of time I have known her, I have never seen her with a single friend. Only now a days I see her with that Nath- Wait! " Umm do you know with whom did she go? " I asked her mom. She thought for a while and said, " Oh yeah, she went out with someone named Nathan. Yeah, I guess that's what the name she told me. "

My blood boiled and my jaw clenched and my hands tightened into fists. " Are you okay Dylan? " her mom asked and I realized I was gritting my teeth in anger and immediately stopped it. " Yeah I am good but I have to go now and thank you. " she just smiled at me but there was something about her smile like she knew how was I feeling.

I didn't pay much attention to that and went to my house. Without even saying anything I locked myself in my room and started pacing back and forth. I looked out of the window and saw that Isabelle's window was closed. God damn it! How could she go out with him after we kissed.

He is her boyfriend, so why can't she go out with him? No! She can't go out with him because I like her. I have to do something. Tomorrow! Yeah tomorrow I will make sure that everyone knows that Isabelle is mine and only mine. I don't care if that Nathan is her boyfriend or not. What Dylan wants, Dylan gets and I want Isabelle and I will get her back anyhow. She's mine!