Day 1!!!

After coming back to my room, I quickly got ready. After fifteen minutes , I was out of the house and was walking towards the car. I looked beside me to see Isabelle's car gone. I was a little upset but the thought of seeing her again brightened me up a bit.

In just seven minutes, I was pulling my car in the parking lot of the school. I got out of the car and was instantly surrounded by people.

Initially I used to like this treatment but now it was just irritating me. Can't these people live me alone?

I faked a smile here and there but my eyes were constantly searching for a particular brunette.

After two minutes I was about to give up when I saw her. She was wearing a back skinny jeans with a red hot tank top and a black leather jacket.

My mouth went dry at the sight of her.

Is she trying to kill me?

Then I looked away and saw all the guys had same look on their faces. Lust clearly visible in their eyes.

My jaw tightened and my eyes hardened at the sight of guys eyeing my Isabelle as she is a piece of fucking meat.

I am gonna beat the living shit out of these guys.

I made a move to go when I heard someone calling my name.

I looked up expected it to be Isabelle but was disappointed when I found that it was Nathan who was calling me.

I was frustrated and irritated with him because even though he is gay , he is closer to Isabelle than I am.

" What? " I snapped at him. Even though I know he's gay and I am in no imminent danger of losing Isabelle to him, I am not about to be nice to him.

He fucking kissed my girl!

It was only to make another guy jealous Dylan, you know that right? Yeah! I know that but that doesn't mean his lips didn't touch hers. Only I am allowed to fucking kiss my girl!

" Umm I just came here to say that I am sorry man. " he told while rubbing his neck unconsciously.

My eyebrows shoot up in surprise. Out of all the things I expected, apology wasn't the one. I thought that he might have come here to warn me to stay away from Isabelle or some shit like that.

" What are you sorry for? " I asked him still bewildered. Yeah, if he's apologizing for kissing my girl then he have to do better than a sorry. Because sorry won't just cut it for me.

" I didn't know that you like Isabelle-" I cut him off saying, " Love " . He looked confused and said ," What? "

I rolled my eyes and said, " I just don't like Isabelle. I love her."

His eyes widened and his mouth popped open and he gulped. " Yeah I mean I didn't know that you love her or else I wouldn't have made her kiss me or play the charade of a girlfriend. So sorry man"

Even though be looked genuinely sorry I couldn't help but grunt at him. " Although it's not OK, I am letting it go this time. But if that happens again, trust me when I say this, next time you won't even have a tongue to kiss with. " I said menacingly, satisfied when I saw fear in his eyes. He once again gulped audibly and instantly nodded his head.

I just gave him one last glare and walked away before I do something I might regret. Although it's not his fault completely and what I did was a bit dramatic, I couldn't help it. No one can touch my girl!

I walked inside the school and made my way to my locker. I have just opened it when I felt a presence beside me. I closed my locker and was met with the seductive eyes of Stacey.