Day 9!!!

I suddenly woke up when someone threw water on my face. I groaned and rubbed the water from my eyes and looked at the instigator to find it none other than my Isabelle.

She was chuckling and I smiled at her.

" Good morning Isabelle. " I greeted her still with that stupid smile on my face.

Her chuckling stopped and she smiled at me and said, " Good morning Dylan. "

I indicate her to come near to me with my finger. She raised an eyebrow but still came near to me.

The moment she was close enough to me, I grabbed her waist making her squeal and spun her around so she was on the bed with me on top of her.

" Now now, it's not nice to throw water on your boyfriend now, is it? " I taunted her and she snickered at me.

" What can I do when my boyfriend won't wake up even after I tried to wake him up for about ten times. " she taunted back to me.

She sound so sexy when she says that I am her boyfriend. And about me not waking up,I know I am a heavy sleeper so she must be right.

" What can I do when I was so comfortable in my girlfriend's arms that I didn't want to move. " I said and was satisfied when I saw her blush. I took the opportunity to lean down and kiss her. She kissed me for a few seconds and then pushed me.

I looked at her puzzled and she said,
" Come on go to your room. We have to go to school. "

I groaned at the name of the school but did as she said after giving her one more hungry kiss.

I also made it clear that today I am gonna take her to the school and I don't care what other people think of it. Surprisingly she didn't say anything and easily said 'Yes'.

I reached to my room and after getting ready I came down and was about to leave only to be stopped by my mom.

" Stop right there young man. " I heard her commanding voice and turned to face her.

" Where were you yesterday night? " she asked me with her hands on her hips.

I looked at her sheepishly and said, " I was with Isabelle yesterday. "

The moment these words left my lips a wide grin spread on my mother's face which literally scared me shitless.

She clapped her hands like a teenager and beamed at me, " Do you think it will be a girl or a boy? I really hope it is a girl so I can teach her how to bake cookies and cook delicious dishes. I am so excited. "

I looked at my mom weirdly like she has lost her mind.

" What are you talking about mom? " I asked her warily while slightly backing away from her.

" About my grandkids of course. " she said it so casually as if she's talking about weather.

" What? " I yelled at her when her words registered in my mind.

" Dylan? " she looked at me in concern.

" What did you say Mom? " I asked once again slowly, very slowly.

" My grandkids Dylan. Your and Isabelle's kids. " she said while rolling her eyes and looking at me as if I am a dumb person not to understand what ' Grandkids ' means.

I choked on my spit when I heard what she said.

" Mom where did you get that from? " I asked her madly.

" You said that you were with Isabelle yesterday so I assumed you must have done that. " she said innocently.

But I knew better, my mom was anything but innocent.