Revelation!!!

The next day I was in a bad mood since I didn't get to see Isabelle even once.

I angrily stomped my way through the hallways of the school in search of Isabelle.

When I saw Nathan coming out of an empty class, I made my way to him and was about to ask Isabelle's whereabouts when I saw someone else also coming out of the class behind him.

It took me a second to realize that the person coming behind him was none other than Isabelle!

What was she doing with him in the empty classroom? Were they doing what I think they were doing?

NO! It couldn't have happened. I closely looked at Isabelle and sighed in relief when I found that she was looking normal and not like a person who just had an intense make out session.

I angrily walked towards them. Isabelle looked up and saw me coming to her and she hastily turned and quickly walked away from me.

When I realized what she was doing, my anger turned to no bounds. She was fucking running away from me! That minx! Just wait till I get hold of you Isabelle and then I'll never let you go.

I began running after her but the fucker has to stop me. " What? " I growled lowly at him. He looked scared for a second. Sissy! Then putting a brave facade on he asked , " Why are you running after my girlfriend? " putting emphasis on 'my'.

I tried calming down myself when all I really wanted to do was bash the fucker's head in the wall.

I also realized that harming him will only make Isabelle push me further away from her so without answering him I pushed past him and walked away angrily.

The whole day, I couldn't seem to get hold of the brunette! She was hiding from me I don't know why. And this seems to frustrate me more.

I was in the middle of eating my lunch when my cell rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was the guy from yesterday whom I asked all the information about Nathan.

I picked up the cell and he was saying something but due to loud noises in the cafeteria I wasn't able to hear him. So I stood up from my seat and left the cafeteria to hear him better.

" Yes, what all information you got about him? "

He told me everything and by the time he hung up you could say that I was seething with anger but also pleased by the information. An awkward combination! But it was true!

Now all I had to do was get a hold of that brunette or else I might go insane with all the questions swirling around in my head.

Why did she do it? And why the hell did she lie to me? And what was all that about the kiss? Does she even know the truth about him? Is he playing with her? Did he want to hurt her?

When the last question erupted in my mind, I let out a low growl. No one and I mean no one can and will hurt my Isabelle. I will not let him do that.

I have to talk to her. Maybe she knew about it. But then why did she do it? I just couldn't understand!

A sigh of frustration left my lips as I wanted all the answers of my questions but can't get it.

It was the end of the school and I was held by the coach as he wanted to discuss something about the game.

I had finally decided that since I couldn't talk to her in the school, I will surely make her talk to me at her house. There is no way she can run away from me for long!

She will have to talk to me eventually. After having the talk with the coach I went inside the school to get one of my books from my locker. The hallways were completely empty as everyone else left.

I heard the sound of some shuffling and realized it was coming from the next hallway. I slowly made my way to the start of the hallway and turned to see someone standing by their locker and removing the books.

When the person closed her locker I was stunned to see Isabelle standing there. Looks like in attempt to escape me she stayed for a bit more time in the school.

But I guess that the luck was on my side since now I didn't have to wait for me to get home to talk to her. We are gonna have this talk right here and right now!

So without even wasting a second I quickly made my way to her and in one swift motion I pinned her to her locker with her back against it.

A sound of surprise left her lips. And when she looked up and saw it was me her eyes widened. I was having a hard time to maintain my anger as all I wanted to do was take her in my arms and ravish her. But I also knew that there were more pressing matters to address right now so I grabbed both of her arms and slightly pushed her against the locker and asked her, " Why did you do it Isabelle? "

My voice was low and had a warning tone to it. I wanted the truth! She tried pushing me off her but I wasn't having any of it so I held her firmly to me. She was pressed up against me and it took everything in me to not lose my control.

" What are you doing Dylan? " she asked breathlessly. " I want an answer Isabelle. " I told her raising my voice a bit. She flinched a little and I instantly loosened my hold and my eyes softened. I don't want her to be scared of me. That's the last thing that I will ever want.

" I don't know what you are taking about. " she whispered still looking at me wide eyed.

" You are actually not with Nathan, are you? " I asked her and she instantly replied," Of course I am. He's my boyfriend. " but her voice lacked conviction.

" No you can't be his girlfriend. " I shouted at her while glaring at her.

Then she surprised me by pushing me away and also glaring at me. " And why can't I be? " she yelled back .

A small grin made its way on my face and I replied coldly,

" He can't be your boyfriend Isabelle because he's fucking gay. "