One Week!!!- Isabelle's POV

A/N- Hey guyzz! It's my birthday today- 14th of Nov also known as children's day. So a very happy children's day to all of you and a very happy birthday to me ;)
So here is my treat for you guys! :)
First bonus chapter in Isabelle's POV!

As far as I remember, I have always loved Dylan. The first time I saw him was when I and my mom came to live in this town. We were Right's neighbours and by some luck my mom was his mom's best friend. I still remember how he immediately came and helped me and my mom to settle all our things inside.

There was no doubt that Dylan was the most handsome guy I had ever seen but his personality was something which made me attracted to him. From that day onwards my crush on Dylan started to grow.

I also knew that Dylan is far too handsome for a simple girl like me but one thing that I have learned in my life is to never lose hope. You never know what may happen.

So I used to keep on liking him. But when I saw that how he changes his girlfriends every week, my hope started to flicker.

But suddenly one day when I was getting bullied by two guys of my grade, Dylan came and saved me like a knight in shining armor. That was the first time he talked to me. There was no way I could express the happiness I felt at that time.

I thought that this might be some kind of signal from God to not give up on Dylan. Because the moment I was thinking to give up he came and saved me, arousing the feelings that I was trying to bury deep inside my heart.

That day I also realized that life is too short and you don't know what can happen in the next moment so I took a chance and confessed my feelings to Dylan. Once a small crush when grew into love I didn't know.

I already knew that Dylan won't grin at my confession and kiss me senseless but at least I thought he would be polite enough when he would reject me. Instead he laughed at me like I was the biggest comedian standing in front of him.

To say I was hurt would be the biggest understatement. I didn't cry but I was definitely upset. After some thinking I came to conclusion that - so what if he doesn't likes me? I can definitely make him like me by showing that what I meant was true. That I really do love him. Maybe he'll realize my love for him and hopefully will start loving me back.

One thing I realized from my mom's and dad's relationship was if you give up easily in the matter where your loved ones are concerned then no one is the biggest loser other than you. My dad left me and my mom when going got tough. He gave up but I am not like him. I am like my mom who never gave up and brought me up on her own.

So I did everything I could do to make him like me. In fact I even took the torture his girlfriends gave me. I ignored all the mockery his friends used to do. I ignored all the disgusting looks Dylan used to sent me secretly when he thought I wasn't looking at him.

I thought if Dylan understands that I am not going to give up on him no matter what happens he'll realize that even he loves me. I know I was childish to think that but what could I do when I loved him so much? I swallowed every embarrassment I felt with a smile on my face.

But everything came crashing down when he said those words to me. The day before he said those words to me, he was behaving a little unusual than he normally does. Like he talked to me. Okay! More liked ordered me to do his work but then to I was happy that at least he was talking to me. But whenever I saw him making out with Lacey my heart used to break.

And the next day he was so angry that you could literally see steam coming out from his ears. And I don't know why but for some unknown reason I thought that it was because of me, he was so riled up. So I sent him a smiley text to cool him down. I don't know it worked or not as I was in the library at that moment. I had a free lecture and when the bell rang I was in a hurry to get to my next class that I didn't see the person coming until I crashed into him making his books fall.