Friends!!!

The next day I woke up feeling light in my chest. I grinned remembering the events of the previous day and instantly my head turned to look out of the window. My smile widened when I saw for the first time in the weeks, she kept her window opened.

Although I didn't wake up from her call like I always used to, its still better than nothing. I got up and walked towards my window and looked inside Isabelle's room to find her still sleeping.

My eyes widened slightly when I realized that this is the first time when I woke up early than her. I looked at her and couldn't help but admire her.

She looked like an angel while she slept. I saw her stirring and instantly backed off. Once I realized she is not going to wake up, I looked back at her.

Color rushed to my cheeks when I saw the night suit top that she had worn had risen up a bit showing her smooth and creamy skin of her waist.

I seriously felt like a creeper and a pervert watching her like this so I turned and headed to the bathroom. Also because I need a fucking cold shower to calm down my raging hormones.

I thought of waking Isabelle up before going to take a bath but then decided against it when I saw how peaceful she looked while sleeping.

After ten minutes I was done taking a shower and came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist.

I once again went to look out of the window and frowned when I saw Isabelle still sleeping. Why isn't she waking up? Stop overreacting Dylan as if she's dead.

I ignored my inner me and called her. I saw her cell vibrating on her side table but she still didn't wake up. I changed into a pair of jeans and a simple black T-shirt.

I leaned a bit out of the window and then shouted so she could hear me , "Isabelle wake up." When she still didn't react I got worried and so I did what I thought is the best to do.

Since the gap between our windows was very less and me being an athlete, I easily climbed from my window to hers. My feet landed in the room with a ' thud ' sound.

This is the first time I came to Isabelle's room. Although I have seen her room many a times from my window, I never paid attention until now.

I expected her room to be of pink color with soft toys on the bed and all the girly stuff. But what I was met with was completely opposite.

Her room was painted of rich peach color. There was a study table in the side of the room. There was nothing extra ordinary in her room but the simplicity of the room gave a homey feeling to it.

I sighed when I realized what I came here for. I made my way towards her and tried my level best to not look at the place where her top has risen but it was hard when all my straying eyes wanted to do was devour every inch of her. I shook my head to get the thoughts out of my head or I might have to take another cold shower.

I caressed her cheek and frowned when I realized she's hot. I mean literally hot. Then I put the back of my palm on her neck and it was confirmed when I realized she was burning.

Immediately concern washed over me when I realized that she's having a fever.

I hurried out of the room to call her mom not even realizing that I was in her house without her knowledge and as soon as the realization hit me, I halted in my steps but then carried on because for me Isabelle matters more and I will deal with all the questions later on.

Turns out I didn't have to deal with anything because as soon as I reached at the bottom of the stairs, I was met with an empty house. I went to the kitchen when I found a note stuck on the fridge. ' Had to go to the hospital sweetie. Was an emergency. Take care. Luv you. '

Isabelle's mom is in the hospital which means there is no one to take care of her. Hell No! I will take care of her.

I took a bowl out of the cabinet and filled it with cool water. I found a small cloth in the another cabinet.

Then I went to the washroom and found out the medical box. I took two pills for the fever with a glass of water and went up carrying all of it together.

When I entered the room, I expected Isabelle to be still sleeping. But she was wide awake with her head in her hands. She looked exhausted.

The sound of the door opening caused her to let out a groan and she looked up. I stifle my smile when I heard her groaning cutely.

The moment her eyes landed on me, she did a double take and let out an adorable squeak and quickly hid behind the covers.

I stood confused for a while as to why she hid under the covers but suddenly realized that I was in her room without her permission when she was probably in her most comfortable clothes and was acting like it's so casual as if I am her boyfriend. My heart burst out of pleasure at the thought of her being my girlfriend.

" Isabelle " I called her out calmly. She looked up still from inside her covers. She reminded me of a scared kitten.
" What are you doing in my room Dylan?" She asked confusingly.

I went towards her and laid everything on her side table and sat on the bed near her. Her eyes widened at my actions and she uncomfortably shifted on her bed.

" Hey. Calm down. When I woke up I realized you still haven't woken up so I called you. But you didn't pick up so I yelled your name but you still didn't wake up. I thought something is wrong so I jumped out of my window into yours. " Her eyes widened further hearing this but I continued,
" Then I came to know that you are having a fever so I went down to call your mom but when I reached in the kitchen I found out a note stuck on the fridge saying that she had to go to the hospital as it was an emergency. So here I am. "

Her mouth gaped open at my speech and after two to three seconds she said, " Thank you and you must be right since I feel a terrible head ache coming in." While keeping her hands on her head to stop it from paining.

I gently took her hands in mine and tried to ignore the tingles that went down my spine and laid her on the bed. " What are you doing? " she asked nervously. " I am taking care of you. "

I removrd the cloth from the bowl and after squeezing the water out brought it to her head to help bring her temperature down. " Why? " she asked. " Because we are friends after all, aren't we? " I told her. And also because I love you and I want to take care of you. But I didn't say her that because if I had told her that then she might have ran faster than Usain Bolt.
So I kept my thoughts to myself.

" Dylan I am fine, you should go to school. Don't miss it because of me. It's more import-" I cut her off by placing my index finger on her soft lips. How I love hearing my name come out of her sweet mouth!

" Shh. I am not going everywhere. So you better take rest and here take it, I brought you some pills. It will help you with your headache. " I said to her while helping her sit up.

She took the pills and laid back on the bed. She closed her eyes while I continued to put cloth on her forehead. " Thank you Dylan. " I heard her saying with her eyes still closed.
" Your welcome Isabelle. " I whispered to her while placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Soon it's gonna be your lips sweetheart!