PROLOGUE

Freen entered the dormitory to a barrage of punches aimed at her face. Girls her age had tied her to a chair, driven by envy of her striking beauty, which they now sought to mar with scratches.

However, Freen remained still, refusing to shout for help. She had known that attending this university would be a nightmare, but she had willingly chosen to brave it.

"You won't say a word?" a blonde-haired girl asked, but Freen merely gazed at her with a blank expression.

Freen had grown accustomed to such bullying; she had endured worse in her hometown. Her parents lacked influence, making them the subject of gossip, and some had even tried to harm them.

Aware that these girls were acting out of their own insecurities, Freen chose not to retaliate.

The girl with curly hair firmly gripped Freen's jaw, hissing before delivering a harsh slap. Freen started to feel numb but continued to ignore them.

"Call the president. This girl doesn't know how to talk," someone suggested, taking a deep breath.

"No need for that; I'm already here," declared a girl in a complete black uniform with a vest and tie. She sucked on a lollipop and smirked upon seeing Freen.

Freen rolled her eyes at the president's attempt to appear tough. Seriously? This girl looked like an angel but was acting like a devil. It didn't suit her.

"Open up," the president commanded, grabbing Freen's jaw to insert the lollipop into her mouth. "I'm Becky, the only person you need to fear." She patted Freen's head and smirked again.

Freen felt no sense of intimidation. As if this girl could actually harm anyone.

"Welcome to our university, Freen Sarocha Chankimha," Becky chuckled, closing the distance between their faces. "Survive here for three years, and you'll leave with plenty of money."

"You're mistaken, Becky," Freen finally spoke.

The entire room gasped, likely because of how Freen had addressed the formidable figure of the university.

"This isn't a school; it's hell. And I'm your worst nightmare," Freen smirked, despite her face being covered in blood.

"Then, welcome to hell. I am the nightmare itself," Becky retorted.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

"Flower of Carnage" could symbolize the idea that beauty and destruction can coexist or that something attractive can also have a dark or dangerous side.

This story has a lot of themes that is not suitable for young readers. It contains use of drugs, violence, sex and other themes that might trigger individuals.

The following story is a work of fiction created solely for entertainment purposes. The author wishes to clarify that any resemblance to real events, or places is purely coincidental. The content of this story does not reflect the author's/character(s) personal beliefs or intentions to offend or harm any individual, group, or community. It is the author's sincere hope that readers will approach this story with an open mind and recognize that all acts depicted within the narrative are products of the author's imagination. Reader discretion is advised.

Again, read at your own risk.

Characters:

AMANDA - The Tulip Techie