Chapter 24

The next morning, after class, many students greeted Becky, but she ignored them all and walked rapidly, almost leaving me behind.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" I asked, struggling to keep up with her.

"Restroom. Now," she said.

My face turned red as I recalled what she had mentioned the previous night. I had thought she was just joking.

Were we really going to do it in the restroom?

I let Becky walk ahead of me for a moment, still indecisive. I didn't want to let her take the lead all the time. Sometimes, it was good for her to realize that she wasn't always in control.

"Where are you going?" I asked the girls from the council when I saw them leaving the office.

"Becky assigned us some tasks. We'll be back tomorrow," Nam explained, and I nodded.

Becky was evidently preparing for this. This was really happening. I couldn't believe it.

I slowly opened the restroom door and found Becky sitting on the sink, smoking. She had her legs crossed and turned her head when she saw me.

"Lock it," she instructed. She jumped down and came over to me, taking another drag of her cigarette before pressing her lips to mine and passing the smoke to me.

I coughed from the harsh smoke. What had been the point of that?

"Pretty," she said with a smile, gently taking my vest off. She traced my lips with her fingers and then pulled my tie, lowering my level since I was slightly taller than her. She handed me her cigarette, and I coughed again.

"Can you stop smoking?" I grabbed her hand and forced her to face the mirror, removing her vest. I stood behind her, and she glared at me through the mirror.

"Why did you make me look in the mirror?" she asked innocently.

"So you could see your reaction," I said, wrapping my arms around her waist. I gently slid my hand inside her skirt, making her gasp.

"Are you getting your revenge?" she asked, gasping as I playfully rubbed her folds. She was already wet.

Becky placed her hands on my head, pulling me in to kiss her while I pleasured her sensitive area. She moaned without restraint, giving me the motivation to make her feel even better.

I thrust faster inside her while my other hand massaged her breasts, and my tongue dueled with hers. Becky wanted to experience this kind of intimacy, so she had invited me here.

"I'm cumming, Freen. Faster," she pleaded, grabbing my hand and biting her lip. She closed her eyes, and I smirked as I obliged her request.

I felt Becky's juices flow, and she seemed weak, almost falling to the floor.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, chuckling.

"I don't like this feeling," she sighed.

I helped her back onto the sink, and she looked at me with tired eyes. I was amazed that she had become tired after just one orgasm. I thought she was stronger. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked, pouting.

"Nothing, I just find you cute," I smiled and kissed her.

Becky hugged me tightly, and we both deepened the kiss. She cupped my face so I wouldn't move, taking the lead.

"I'll quit smoking, but on one condition," Becky proposed, looking at me with lust. "I want you instead."

"I'm always yours, Bec," I said, pulling her closer and resuming the kiss.

We were interrupted by a loud knock on the restroom door. We both turned to look at it. Luckily, I had locked it before we did anything too naughty.

"Get lost! We're busy!" Becky began to shout, but I covered her mouth to stop her from finishing her sentence.

"You and your dirty mouth," I chuckled, gently biting her lips.

"Never mind them, Freen. Focus on me," Becky said, pulling me in for another passionate kiss.

***

"Damn, I'm so tired!" Becky lay down on the bed after taking a shower.

"By the way, what did you do in the First District?" I asked, curious.

Becky hugged me first and sighed. "It was terrifying."

I hugged her back, and we cuddled. "Why? What happened?"

"They treated me like a military guy. I had to disarm all the bombs, and they didn't care whether I'd live through it or not. It was like a nightmare, Freen," Becky explained. "I wasn't afraid of dying before. But this time, I was worried I wouldn't be able to keep my promise to come back to you." Becky looked at me with an innocent expression.

"It's over now. You're safe, and no one can harm you here," I reassured her, kissing the top of her head and caressing her arm.

"What about you? What happened? Last night, it seemed like you were really demoralized. Why is that?" she asked, gazing into my eyes.

I sighed. "Billy killed Heng. The head just fired him right away, so I didn't get the chance for revenge."

"Don't worry. I'll find that justice for you," Becky said, kissing my lips and smiling. She playfully bit my nose, making me chuckle.

"I thought you were tired?" I asked, laughing.

"Just keep kissing me," Becky replied, leaning in to kiss me again. "You're so good, you're like a drug to me, you know that?" she asked.

"It's good to hear," I replied, getting on top of her. "Promise me, Becky. You won't do this with anyone else. You're mine," I said between our kisses.