Plot Twists & Geass

The Ultimate Interdimensional War

Chapter 4: Plot Twists & Geass

Date: October 3rd, 2023

A lot has happened since we were able to save Glass' World from the onslaught of One Supreme World's forces. Every single day, it's been fight after fight. It's been incredibly difficult juggling my responsibilities of governing Greenhorne Castle with training, battling, and everything else. I rarely get to sleep at night and have to drink sleep replacement potions almost daily. I've seen so much loss and destruction now that I have almost become completely numb to the sheer number of lives I've had to take lately. I was already desensitized to violence in movies and such for a long time. Now, I'm truly becoming that way about violence I'm living through. I've seen so many innocent people die. I've had to kill so many individuals who have become pawns in a game of power and control spearheaded by our enemies. And with each universe that falls, Don Thousand's Barian forces only grow in number and strength as more universes become one with Astral-Barian World by force. At this point, my Artist's Eye has reached Stage 4. As a result, I can let it be active but ideal for about 30 minutes due to really pushing on training with it as of late. As for other things I have yet to get even close to near perfection in, progress is very slow. My Sharingan has gained 2 tomoe due to everything I've seen and experienced. But I can't use it for long in part because my body is dead. That energy I collected allows nearly all of my body's cells to function and stay alive. However, my heart no longer exists. It was destroyed and since I can't exactly heal in the ways I used to be able to be healed that often, it ain't coming back. I've had to rely on things that normally harm the human body to heal or regenerate more and more such as poisons and harming potions.

I have barely made progress with my Ki training. All I've done is sharpening what I can do to the point my Kamehameha blasts don't miss directly and fully hitting their intended target as often. And I still can only barely do ninjitsu. I have been getting stronger due to all of the fighting but that still hasn't helped much with my skills outside of my weapon skills, agility, and dexterity. My comrades and I can't recruit enough individuals to fight with us to keep up with the expansion of the enemy forces. But, we have decided to do something that should bring a lot of individuals and groups into an alliance with all of us in the BRAINS Collective. In a dimensional space much like the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, we have chosen to hold an event known as the Interdimensional Conference & Festival with invitations and transportation provided to all kinds of individuals and groups such as heroes, villains, and anti-heroes from the expansive DCU and MCU multiverses, countless adventurers from many worlds, robots from Bolts and Blip, and the Mew Mews of Tokyo Mew Mew. The event is huge with everything anyone could possibly need or want: hotels, restaurants, bathrooms, training grounds, stores, roller coasters, and so on. In the middle, a huge stage with created with enough space to hold thousands of seats for notable BRAINS members. We started with a prior BRAINS meeting before arriving in groups, doing speeches, and all that. I was among the few who made a speech. As we had all the time in existence, we chose to drag the event out and make sure we got everything across, including musical and combative performances. Now, let me recount my speech or rather, the most important part.

I spoke of what we were facing and introduced myself on stage before calling for an hour intermission for breaks. I then ate at a restaurant, used the bathroom, and trained a little bit before returning to wait for the audience to come back in order to continue. I stood back up on stage and began to walk down into the middle of the audience: "Now that everyone has returned, I will now show you all why the center of the area all of you are seated has been left empty." Silence continued as all eyes remained on me. I stepped closer and closer. Before I started the first portion of my speech, I had walked in with my fellow Akatsuki members with my identity concealed by my cloak and mask. I took it all off when I began, revealing my armor in a stunning way in order to make a more effective presentation. As there was no wind, my cape only swished due to the movement of my muscles as I walked. When I reached the middle, I spoke again: "And now, it is finally time for the most important part of my speech to begin. Let me thank you all for coming here. We need your help in saving the entire multiverse." I then knelt down and bowed my head before the gathered audience of countless individuals from many universes in the classic fashion you'd expect from a knight who is loyal to royalty which I'm not. "People of the multiverse, please hear my words. I pledge my absolute loyalty to the innocent people who inhabit our multiverse. I will only ever bow before the people. I will not bow before authority. Some of you may not think we're sincere in our words and intentions. But please listen to me. Lend me your ears. As a knight, I promise that I will do my best to safeguard the lives of the innocent and protect what has been worked so hard for. I cannot state enough how much the duties I have chosen to take up mean to me."