We Fight Back.

The Ultimate Interdimensional War

Chapter 24: We Fight Back.

Date: April 19th, 2024

Frieza yells: "I'm still here! You may have brushed me aside, Goku Black! But my revenge is coming for you! You'll see soon enough! After all, my associates and I have a truce with the BRAINS Collective until Don Thousand and his worthless empire falls!" Black smirks and targets him with a series of attacks only to be amused when Frieza takes all of the hits without getting very injured at all. The tyrant laughs: "I warned you, Black! And now, I'm going to destroy you before anyone else can! Hahahaha!" But that confidence was crushed seconds later when Black pummeled Frieza right into the ruins of Evermore Castle as throughout the course of all of this fighting, we have ended up in Evermore's capital. It looks worse than what the intel about it from last month described. This is really tragic. Black showed no mercy when he beheaded Frieza once the villain transformed into Black Frieza after flying out of Evermore Castle right after he crashed into it. Vegeta yells: "What the hell?! How much more powerful has Black become lately?!" Black chuckles: "More than enough to crush all of you pests without breaking a sweat in this body." And sure enough, he easily defeats us in seconds, confirming that he's been toying with us this entire damn time. To add insult to injury, that bastard beats each of us badly for good measure. "Stay down, pathetic mortals and die in agony with no one to save you!" And with that, Black leaves. I struggle to get back up but stubbornly refuse to give up on doing that. "I-I won't be defeated so easily! I still have so much I can do even with my loss of the Sharingan! Haaaaa!" I scream and scream as I put my all into getting back up. Everyone else is able to do so as well but they all scream as well, even though of us who don't scream that much.

Now that we're back up, Sailor Moon shouts: "We won't ever give up! Goku Black is far more powerful than us but that doesn't mean we can't defeat him!" I add: "Normally, I would have gone for a tactical retreat at this point. However, this is not a situation where we can just retreat to recover or whatever. We can't let Black do whatever he wants to anyone else in this twisted combined dimension. Sometimes, even if the enemy has much more of everything than you, you just have to fight them even if it is a losing battle because not fighting will only mean everyone loses faster. The people in the nation I was born in in my world need to learn that and I need to better internalize that fact. The nation I was born in has no revolutionary spirit and no real push for change right now. That's why the BLM protests 4 years ago did almost nothing to change things for the better. 2 men who can be compared to Goku Black in terms of body count and apathy for the lives of many are up for re-election this year. It is not okay there. It is NOT okay. So we must give an example to follow by chasing Goku Black and fighting him even if we all get destroyed in the process. Everyone else in BRAINS is too busy to help us right now and we don't have the time to recruit more allies to the battle or join up with existing resistance movements in this dimension. We are dealing with a genocidal god after all. Now, we fight back. No option but to do that at this point." My words are tragically true but that only gives us more motivation for catching up to Black and trying to stop him again no matter the cost to us. We aren't ones to rush into a fight unprepared. Those who fight unprepared are just bound to die without having any real impact on the fight.

You have to have serious guts and kindness to fight for the right reasons even if that fight becomes physically dangerous for you. Allow this story to be a call to arms for all those who struggle against tyranny with or without choice. Fight back. That's right. Fight the hell back already. It didn't take long to surround Black. The genocidal god laughs: "You pathetic mortals seek to try again?! I thought I made it clear that you can't stop me and will die at my hands! I crushed all of you and yet, you have foolishly chosen to get back up to try to fight me again. Mortals like you are the most annoying of them all. You are the final reason I needed to justify my Project Zero Mortals. All mortals do is fight with each other and spread hatred and anger around like a disgusting plague. Give any mortal species enough intelligence and they'll just keep killing each other as before. My former master showed me the evolution of a species of mortals where that happened. His pathetic lesson was worthless, it only caused me to learn a different lesson about mortals. Mortals are violent and evil. Therefore, they must be eliminated." Mars replies: "That's not always true!" "Then why do you mortals keep getting involved in conflict after conflict with each other? Every single era in every universe and timeline, mortals keep fighting over everything imaginable." Sailor Moon exclaims: "You're wrong! We may sometimes fight and some people are truly evil but we believe in the goodness of ourselves and others!" I nod: "4 years ago in my past, someone said something at a class I attended set up to be like a Socratic seminar when it comes to conversation. 'People are born neutral'. It's true. When a child is born, they usually cry for their needs. They aren't good or evil."