Interdimensional Positive Energy Overload

The Ultimate Interdimensional War

Chapter 9: Interdimensional Positive Energy Overload

Date: October 31st, 2023

Finn replies with confusion: "What do you mean that there's so much of all of that here?" "I said it how it is. Barla, I know you're around here somewhere. You just experienced racism earlier, would you like to go over it?" A brief conversation starting with Barla recounting that incident ensues about the pain and suffering caused by the people in power even in this world where the Kingdom Keepers exists. It ends with a singular action: a sudden revealing of all kinds of evidence of secret and publicly known acts of cruelty committed by every government from the Middle Ages to the present day. That includes the passing of the Patriot Act in the United States as well as the destruction of the lives of innocent Ukrainians, Syrians, Palestinians, and more, the Holocaust, the Rwandan Genocide, and so much more like the eugenics movement in the early 20th century(that is arguably present right now as an active threat in our timeline). It ended there because things got a lot worse for us than even earlier very quickly. We tried to stop the fake numbers but it didn't go as expected. I teamed up again with Yappa Yappa but this time on a more long term basis(as in until around the end of the whole thing) alongside Integrity Knight Alice, Amanda of the Kingdom Keepers, Maui from Moana, Saga, and Pegasus J Crawford. Maui has tan skin, a wide body with all kinds of living tattoos on it, brown eyes, long, curly, and fluffy dark hair, and not much when it comes to clothes(nothing inappropriate). "Okay, now that that conversation is over, we had better split up into teams." My words are echoed throughout our numbers. The fakes numbers start getting closer and closer to the ground. Yappa Yappa laughs: "Destroying objects isn't as fun as killing someone but I'm still going to enjoy this!" Maui brings out his hook: "What kind of hero are you? Oh well, this whole situation sounds dangerous. I'll just make do with whatever you have."

Alice speaks: "We must not allow those fake numbers to reach the ground." I sigh: "Problem is that the fake numbers are all falling in a way in which they'll definitely be picked up by someone. That's why there aren't any within our immediate vicinity falling from the sky. But we do have Saga. If we can't destroy all the fake numbers, we can send them off to another dimension." Saga nods: "I will be able to send many fake numbers away from this universe but there's no time to waste." Pegasus chuckles: "Our team up is most amusing and chaotic. It's as if it's inspired by my Toons. Speaking of, I activate Toon World!" Amanda speaks as well: "My Fairlie ability is telekinesis. I can help." "And that's why we teamed up with you. Everyone here can and will play a part in the rest of this conflict. Its only a matter of how and why. We should stick to staying in the same area. We'll need to teleport to a heavily populated area to have the most impact. New York City, Tokyo, Los Angeles, Chicago, Beijing, and Shanghai are just a few cities that have the largest number of residents. Their population densities are quite high. Tokyo alone has around 30 million people. That's why so many anime and manga focus on the adventures of individuals in other universes who live in Tokyo. Similarity, New York City has over 9 million. It is the center of the economy, has a notable pizza scene, and many movies are filmed there or they at least take place there. It's interesting that the fake numbers have become more and more strategically released over time, making it easier for us to coordinate efforts to stop them."

We end up teleporting to New York City. Amanda needed a couple minutes to recover after being teleported. No surprise. Everyone's first time is a little strange. We coordinate well, focusing on areas such as apartments, restaurants, malls, and prisons. So many fake number cards get destroyed or sent away but no matter what we do, it isn't enough. I quickly found it better, easier, and faster to just shoot the fake numbers with my main gun as well as my BRAINS Blaster. Partially because the strain of all the fighting earlier ever since Barla shot Yappa Yappa and I to heal us has begun to take its toll on me. That helps but before our eyes, the people of NYC start transforming into Barian humanoids en masse. Even if they all bothered to get vaccinated, something like that wouldn't protect them against the corrupting influence and allure of a fake number card. Worse yet, it appears that all of the victims are being transformed based on their darkest desires like what would happen with normal number cards. Some people thus turn into humanoid Barians who kind of look like food. Others turn into more monster like humanoid Barians. Others still turn into ones who kind of look like material objects such as gold, paper money, and jewelry. All sentient life forms tend to have at least a little darkness inside of them. After all, many sentient life forms display all kinds of emotions throughout their life times. Right as we run out of fake numbers to get rid of without getting our hands dirty, something starts happening. "Hahahaha! There's no more fun to be had through destroying cards! How sad! Oh well! Guess it's time to kill all of these gullible humans who couldn't resist the fake numbers! I know all about modern societies like this one! Humans in them are often influenced into giving into all kinds of selfish and impulsive desires!"