Battle in Sanctuary: Saga's Vengeance

Ultimate Interdimensional War

Chapter 16: Battle in Sanctuary: Saga's Vengeance

Date: February 20th, 2024

Just after finishing up my journey to understand my elemental affinity of the wind better, I am informed of a huge emergency. Blaze runs into the library and yells: "Swiftdrawer! Come with me! We have a problem!" "What is it, Blaze? *puts new personal journal away along with a pen* It must be something really bad if you came running here." I follow Blaze. They lead me to the primary meeting room in our base. There, Dominic spots me: "Good. Now there's only a few more needing to come here. It would be best if the video footage from various universes of the situation was shown. Now that we can record moments from across the multiverse much more easily with new techniques and technologies, it would be a nap causation not to use some of the footage they have caught so far." I take a seat in one of the chairs in the room as the pre existing video screen is expanded greatly to cover the entire wall of one side of the room. A few minutes pass until the others in the base enter the room and sit down. Dominic doesn't yawn. Instead, he shouts: "Let's get the videos started!" He presses a button to show the relevant footage to the current situation. First, the Creative Realm is shown. Abstractoa is creating various artworks while also observing the multiverse. But then, something appears and somehow manages to easily restrain and capture them. I yell: "The hell is happening?!" The video shifts to show King Kai gardening. "Hmm hmm.. This plant looks fine. I I shouldn't give it more water for now." A creature of Barian origin appears to take him away.

On Beerus's Planet, Goku and Vegeta are training with Whis. Beerus is napping and because he is, something else easily takes him without anyone noticing. When Whis notices, he is captured effortlessly and Goku and Vegeta can't do anything about it. In Sanctuary, Athena is observing her warriors training with each other. Seiya is currently sparring with Aiolis. Shiryu is being instructed by Dohko. Without warning, a sea creature attacks Athena and drags her into a portal. Even Odin from the Asgard connected to the world of Midgard goes missing. We only see him as a silhouette that is teleported away by a being who must be aligned with some version of Hades. In Universe 7, Shenron is summoned only for a masked figure to appear and trap him inside a card. We watch as every god aligned with BRAINS gets kidnapped. Even the Egyptian Gods through their cards. We are shocked. I speak up: "This is.. their latest attempt to greatly weaken us and reduce our chances of winning the entire war. By taking all of the gods away, we won't be saved should all of our options fail in battle. And without Shenron or the other wish dragons, we can't really use any wishes to help us out. This feels more like an attempt to demoralize us than anything." Barla nods: "This is one hell of a problem. But they thought wrong if they believed this would demoralize us."

Mel adds: "It's clear our enemies want a divine advantage. With no gods around to oppose him, Don Thousand could very well destroy us all without us being able to really stop him from doing so. His power is immeasurable. Even Numeron Dragon as well as the Crimson Dragon have been taken." Our marks start hurting. Bray sighs: "It seems we are all needed somewhere else." Pirate Blaster scratches his head: "Arr, I get the strangest feeling. Call it former treasure hunter's intuition but.. We are needed in the same universe!" I nod: "I think I feel that very same feeling. There's only one place I can think of where we're needed. Seiya's universe." Dominic yawns: "I just confirmed that theory. Look on the screen." We see Sanctuary under attack by many enemies. Without another word, we all prepare to leave before teleporting right there and drinking sleep replacement potions just in case this ends up taking forever. We have arrived to the stairs leading to the first house: Aries House. We can see Mu struggling against an onslaught of many foes of Barian form mostly. And there are 3 ominous presences we can sense. We literally run up those steps, knocking off any foe in our way to join Mu in the fight. "Haaaaaa! Air Slice Slash!" My attack doesn't do anything. "What the?! My attack didn't work? Huh. I actually feel a small amount of strain from pulling off that attack. Does that mean we have to go all out just to defeat these low level enemies?"