Domino City Yami No Game

The Ultimate Interdimensional War

Chapter 25: Domino City Yami No Game

Date: May 5th, 2024

With the resolution of our xenomorph problem at least for now, things seemed to have calmed down. Myself and the original 34 others who first prepared for dealing with that problem return to our base in Cornberry Middle School for it was now time to relocate to another universe. And where exactly did we plan on moving the base? Much closer to the heart of Don Thousand's empire of course. To Domino City. Why Domino City? Because its world has many mysterious and dangerous artifacts. Before it was conquered, we found out that that world has artifacts not even the likes of Isis knew about. And some comrades have been trapped in Domino City since the day its universe was merged into that evil empire. Additionally, Domino City would be an excellent place to put a base in due to its various features that make it a very strategic location. It's an island so cutting off Barian communications within in would work quite well in taking it. There's also a plan to launch a liberation operation from Domino City once we take it from the Barians. What we didn't know was just how difficult of a situation we were going to end up in by going from Domino City. But still, we prepared for anything unexpected and gathered all of our stuff up for the relocation. So many Cornberry residents are still Barian warriors so until that's resolved, Cornberry will not be the same. Normal life in it is still at a halt and that's why it's survivors who weren't turned were sheltered underneath the city's city hall. After a couple hours, the 35 of us along with quite a few others who were also living at the temporary base in Cornberry Middle School have made it to Domino City.

Due to an unnaturally high amount of chaos energy, we were only able to teleport to the Domino City docks. However, when we got there, we soon realized we weren't alone. Dominic yawns: "Hostile life forms detected nearby! I have already begun to shut down all communication in the city so we have that going for us at least." We soon were joined by Yugi and friends seconds after he said that. A bunch of familiar villains are revealed to be those hostile life forms. The Paradox Brothers smirk. Para and Dox speak by finishing each other's sentences. "You fools." "You shouldn't have come here." "Because now we will crush you." "One after another." "If you want to get past us." "Select champions to face us in battle." "Only then." "Will you be able to safely pass us." "But first." "Let our friends greet you as well." Yami Marik steps forward with a manic grin on his face: "This will be fun. I'm going to enjoy killing as many of you as I can by allowing the shadows to consume you. But wait, there's more you should know but I will tell you more once the others introduce themselves!" Lumis and Umbra(while that is their English dub names, in this version of the Duel Monsters universe, those names aren't their only names but it's easier to refer to them as Lumis and Umbra) grin as well. Lumis points as Atemu and Yugi. Umbra points at Kaiba. They speak in unison: "Revenge will be ours!" A certain magician appears as his face concealed by a mask. Pandora. He laughs: "It's been a while, Pharaoh and Yugi! Once again, I challenge you to the ultimate battle of magicians!"

Mahado and Pandora's Dark Magician appear and stare at each other. Mana and the Dark Magician Girl appear beside Mahado to give him support. Then, 5 men in business suits step forward. Johnson speaks: "We of the Big 5 have returned one last time. Don Thousand has given us one left chance to get our revenge and take over Kaiba Corp. He even gave us new bodies and I can't wait to use the power of the law to destroy you, Seto Kaiba." Crump laughs: "Don't forget about to rest of us! My penguins will create chaos and destruction!" Leichter speaks: "Mr. Kaiba, you will feel my wrath for what you did to my island. I swear that you will." Nezbitt proclaims as the 5 transform into Barian versions of their Deck Masters from the virtual world: "You will all be exterminated. Soon, our age will begin at long last." Gansley smirks: "I am now the ultimate Deepsea Warrior!" Gozaboro then appears in front of them: "Seto, you will be put into your place unless you join us in what we are trying to accomplish."

The Ultimate Interdimensional Warजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें