Zero Requiem Take Two

The Ultimate Interdimensional War

Chapter 6: Zero Requiem Take Two

Date: October 3rd, 2023

Yappa Yappa keeps ranting and laughing as he continues to hurt Roget. After a couple minutes, he finally finishes him off. Roget's last words were: "You'll pay dearly for doing this to me.. Don Thousand will severely punish you for this. There's nothing you can do to save yourself. I'll see you again in Hell!" Yappa Yappa and I lock eyes even as I collapse to the ground from my injuries right as Roget takes his last breath. Yappa Yappa says: "Swiftdrawer! Now that Roget's out of the way, I'm going to make sure you suffer painfully and slowly! You took more damage than I wanted but oh well! Now I see that I can easily remedy that problem by tormenting your mind first! With all the power I now have, I can easily enter your mind and torment your very consciousness!" "Damn it! You can do that?! This is bad, very bad! I can't fight you anymore in the shape I'm in. I just can't. You win. Do what you want with me, just leave the others alone!" "I can't promise anything except your prolonged pain and suffering followed by the pain and suffering of everyone else as well!" Barla runs towards me and picks me up: "Like hell I'll let you hurt my friend! Now that your friends are gone, it's you and those fake number cards against all of us!" "YOU! I'm going to enjoy killing you too for getting in my way! Drop Swiftdrawer, get out of the way, and let them die at my hands!" "Hell no! I'd rather die alongside them!" Our other comrades close in on Yappa Yappa very quickly. He widens his eyes: "I had no idea just how many of you would dare stand in my way! So be it, I'll make this the greatest bloodbath of all time! Not a single one of you will survive! I'll let Swiftdrawer's body stay mostly intact for now and focus on crushing all of you. Once you're all paralyzed and unable to stop me, I will return to Swiftdrawer and destroy them right before your very eyes! I just can't wait to make all of you suffer!"

Barla smirks: "You know, Roget had a point about you! Look around! Do you think you can really take ALL of us?! Hell no you can't!" Yappa Yappa looks around but laughs: "You underestimate me! I can take you all on!" He instantly defeats her, forcing her to drop me onto the ground. She starts bleeding from her injuries. Yappa Yappa grins sadistically: "I can't have you dying on me just yet! Blood Block!" He reveals another new attack that prevents Barla's blood from flowing out of her body anymore. After that, he goes after everyone else and starts defeating them one by one. However, it wasn't as easy for him to do as he thought. Yappa Yappa deals with a lot of resistance against what he is trying to do. As a result, it becomes obvious he has no idea just who he is dealing with. Our reinforcements have greatly bolstered our numbers since the last time he tried to destroy me before Charles vi Britannia ended up showing up from seemingly nowhere. I cough heavily from my injuries and grimace: "I can't die. I'll be here a while, still thinking and feeling but unable to move." After some time, the tables get turned on Yappa Yappa as those who can still fight converge on his location at the same time while unleashing attack after attack. He was not expecting this at all. As a result, he begins to take actual damage. After a few minutes, he becomes completely overpowered and outmatched by the sheer combined strength of everyone who can still move. While the rest of us suffer on the ground, they fight head on to protect us alongside the innocent and space-time. Before our eyes, Yappa Yappa starts succumbing to their combined might. He is simply unable to effectively fight back anymore. Even with all of his power, he just can't keep up with those fighting him.

I didn't see much of what was happening from my position so I mostly relied on my Ki sense and hearing to figure it out. And then, the moment of truth happens. Yappa Yappa screams and collapses to the ground: "No no no no! This is impossible! This can't be happening! I was so close! So close! AAAAAA! I was going to destroy and kill all of you! I'm losing! My plans! My fun! It's all gone and ruined! If I can't win, then I won't let you win either! This planet will take the full force of the remainder of my strength! You'll all die with me when this planet is destroyed! I won't allow anyone to survive my power here today!" He channels all of his power into one of his fingers, points it at the ground, and prepares to fire it. However, someone shoots that finger off, causing the blast to explode on the ground instead. Thanks to Quantum Leap, all of us are teleported even if we can't move away from the blast. It was already over by the time the teleporting was completed. In the aftermath, a huge new crater was formed inside the preexisting one as well as the newer one from earlier. Silence falls. Even in the twilight of near midnight, it was clear just how big the explosion was. If Yappa Yappa had been able to control its motion, it would have blasted all the way through even this Earth's solid iron inner core. The planet would have collapsed from the resulting explosion and damage. We would have all been obliterated with the planet if that had succeeded. But one question remained: where is Yappa Yappa? Was he destroyed? I don't think anyone knows. And then, Barla manages to find enough strength to run towards where Yappa Yappa was last seen.