Sword Duel! Swiftdrawer Vs Hades

The Ultimate Interdimensional War

Chapter 18: Sword Duel! Swiftdrawer Vs Hades

Date: February 20th, 2023

Hypnos continues to ignore us. Meanwhile, Hades gets back up, having easily recovered from Ikki's technique. He laughs, unaware of what just hit him: "Ikki, your brother admires you very much. Shun must be in so much despair seeing me easily withstanding your attack. What's worse is that time is running out. Once the final torch goes out, Athena and all the other gods will die! Now, why don't you and your pathetic comrades try and hurt me? I want to be amused. Ever since I returned, I've found myself becoming very bored of how things have gone around me." Ikki replies: "Damn you! I'll show you!" I charge in myself while yelling: "Hey Hades, you can't completely stop what I have planned!" I begin literally unleashing my 75 tornado creating combo on his over and over again after warning everyone to stand back for the time being. It takes me only about 5-10 seconds to pull it off so I can just keep doing. Probably around 6 times a minute if not more. Needless to say, what's left of the Pope's Chamber is just rubble soon enough. Since the statue of Athena that was behind it was just Athena's Cloth the entire time, there was no worry about destroying it since it's not where it was for many years anymore. Even Hades is unable to easily counter my onslaught. That's partially due to the fact my comrades back me up with a focus on ranged attacks. "Mortals.. You dare to challenge me like this?! I will destroy and punish you all! You may be very entertaining to watch attempt to stop me but that doesn't mean I enjoy what you're trying to do! You won't let me land a single attack on any of you! And the Nebula Chain can't even move how I want it to!"

I smirk as I unleash my attack again: "This will make going until the effects of the withering potions I consumed wear off. So I think I should switch my tactics to deal damage even faster. Comrades, please do more to back me up! Once the potions wear off, I will be amongst those of us providing cover and so forth. This is my only shot to really bring up the DPS to an incredibly high amount!" To blindsight Hades for a few seconds, I activate a field spell: Artistic Haven. With it in playlist the scenery around us changes drastically. But I'm not done yet. Not by a long shot. I take off all of my armor. With that done, I begin unleashing a thoughtless flurry of attacks including my best safe technique to use at the moment. I use everything I have and with the increased speed caused by taking all of my armor off except the boots, I move kind of like a speed demon. I am no longer limited when it comes to speed. With my increased skill in handling my wind affinity, I am able to create a light breeze to increase my movement speed while also drinking a speed potion as well as a haste potion to further increase my speed and attack speed respectively. Potions can really make someone OP for a short time, can't they? Anyway, I just keep on attacking until I really start feeling the burn. What Hades didn't expect was that I could even use my own mana to prolong this state of OPness for a short time. Just when it looked like I couldn't fight at such a nutty extent any longer, he says: "You're getting exhausted. I can't wait to punish you, mortal!"

I smirk and wag my left pointer finger: "Not so fast. I'm not done." That's when I start using my magic on my muscles. It's draining really quickly with how intense and fast I'm swinging my sword but I just keep going. Hell, I already even managed to power it up with Enhance Armament and Release Recollection again along with any other techniques I knew that would help me do more damage such as Sword Quicken and Enchantment Blade(both sword skills I learned thanks to my counterpart from Runs-Midgarts). When I finally have to stop, I run back towards my armor which I left on the ground and used the fading effects of my haste potion to put it all back on in just a few seconds. Putting on metal armor is normally a pain ya know. I'm so glad I only usually have to do that once a day. With my armor back on, I pant heavily. But Hades is still being attacked by the leftover tornadoes from my attacks. It's going to take a couple minutes for him to be able to attack again. In the meantime, I just lay on the ground, not giving a damn. I'll get my armor all cleaned up, polished, and all that stuff after we're done fighting for now. I managed to avoid the worst of the exhaustion but at the same time, I'm now suffering from magical exhaustion which is even more severe than physical exhaustion except it doesn't affect my muscles. It mostly makes me feel tired and feel pain around the area where my recreated magical core is inside of my body. My shadows wrap around me in an embrace. Meanwhile, my comrades are using the chance I've given them to attack Hades without him being able to fight back.