Reality Warping Limit Break

The Ultimate Interdimensional War

Chapter 27: Reality Warping Limit Break

Date: May 5th, 2024

Blue Maiden(Aoi) speaks: "It's over. They're gone. But this can't be the end of it, right?" Aqua nods: "You're right. I sense more enemies concentrated in 2 locations on this island." Dr. Faker has a thoughtful expression on his face: "If that's the case, that means that the remaining enemies are organizing in those locations to try to kill all of us for Don Thousand. I have had enough of manipulations and suffering originating from Don Thousand. We must win this war." Yuri speaks up: "Alright then. So where are our enemies concentrating, exactly? I can't wait to start fighting them in fights to the death!" Tania replies: "I know exactly where they are. When I pretended to be on their side, I was made aware of all significant events on this island including details about where the others who were brought here to crush all of you are located. One group: the Society Of Light has taken over the Obelisk Blue dorms or rather, what's left of them after this universe fell to Don Thousand's empire. The other group is at the old research facility where scientists once experimented with a certain monkey Judai ended up freeing from captivity." Amnael nods, still in one of his alchemically created bodies: "I can confirm everything you just said, Tania. All of it is true. None of it is a lie. We have to split into 2 groups ourselves because that second group is just as trouble as the Society Of Light. They are the Supreme King and his dark monster army. The old research facility has been transformed into a new castle for the Supreme King. Of course, such should be impossible given that the Supreme King is a part of Judai but somehow, the Supreme King was separated from him soon after we lost this universe."

Judai nods: "I remember it all too well. It feels like there's a void of some kind inside of me now." It didn't matter to use which group was tougher at this point. It was obvious that the Supreme King and whoever leads the Society Of Light now are Barian Emperors. Many of us could feel it because of overwhelming energy that was being given off from those 2 locations. I ended up going with those who chose to pursue the Society Of Light. Anna Kaboom shouts: "I can't wait to blast some Society Of Light members back to their senses! The Light of Destruction and its society will not last a day longer with us coming to take care of them!" Katori cautions: "Don't get too confident, Anna. We know they're going to be far tougher than even we expected up till today." Before we even reached the dorms, we were confronted by Society Of Light members. O'Brien speaks: "Hey, is it me or do they have us surrounded? Also, weren't Manjome, Asuka, and Daichi with us just a few minutes ago?" Having turned off our duel disks after Trueman and Darkness were taken care of, us duelists activate them again. And then, the Ojama brothers appear in spirit form in your view. Ojama Yellow screams: "Manjome has gone bananas! He's lost it again! He threw us away again!" We ready ourselves for those surrounding us to show themselves. Most of us can sense them or detect them in other ways. Judai speaks: "Keep your guard up everyone. Our enemies are immersed in all kinds of power." Manjome clad in a mostly white Duel Academia uniform appears first with a smirk on his face.

"You will all see the light or you will die! The light must prevail and help destroy all enemies of Don Thousand! We, the Society Of Light will welcome you or destroy you! Embrace the light! But if you don't want to, then prepare to be made to anyway or die in great agony!" Asuka is next: "And in case you're wondering, you aren't going to get out of this with teleportation or some other trick. We have you not only surrounded but unable to get by us unless you somehow can defeat us, our powers, and our monsters." And then, the rest of them showed too, even Daichi who looks fully committed to the cult this time. He speaks firmly: "I will use the power of science to teach you why you must see the light and how to do it! Appear, Water Dragon and all of my other best monsters!" Manjome laughs: "It's time! White Night Knight! White Night Dragon! And more! Show yourselves!" I summon my monsters before drawing my sword of course. Damn. This is a difficult situation. Our foes are brainwashed but we have to get past them in order to move any closer to Obelisk Blue. Right now, we are right outside of the main campus building where the cafeteria, nurse's office, card shop, duel arenas, gym and more are located. Not far from the main entrance to it in fact. Anna is the first to attack: "Gustav Max, let's blow some of their monsters away in an aggressive and fast series of blasts!" Having ridden her rocket launcher/hovercraft up to now, she dismounts from it in order to hold it with both of her hands. As Gustav Max attacks, she sends explosive rocket after explosive rocket at our enemies' monsters. Manjome laughs: "What's wrong? You don't want to hurt us! Too bad you will have to beyond just destroying our monsters! Our leader Takuma Saio is waiting to hear of our victories against all of you!"