Villain Arc/Battle of Watchtower

The Ultimate Interdimensional War

Chapter 21: Villain Arc/Battle of Watchtower

Date: March 19th, 2024

Hawkgirl frowns: "I know why. They wanted to get all of us in the same place so they could destroy us all." Ryo, the Cyber Duelist aka Hell Kaiser or Kaiser Ryo suddenly doubles over in pain. I know that because he ended up close to me after we teleported here. His brother Sho with glasses, grey? eyes, light skin, beyond shoulder length light blue hair, and a Ra Yellow dorm uniform yells: "Brother!" Ryo has a dark looking outfit, light skin, blue eyes, and long blue hair. Judai speaks: "I can sense it.. It's the darkness that was once inside of him.. It's back. ..No.. The Cyberdark cards have suddenly began to take on the very darkness they once had for many years.." Sho screams: "I wish I hadn't returned his deck to him! Ryo! Ryo!" Fubuki suddenly screams as a familiar mask forms on his face. "NOOO! NOT AGAIN! LET GO OF ME, DARKNESS!" Judai collapses to the floor and starts having some kind of emotional breakdown. Aquaman, Zatanna, and other magic users in the Justice League start suffering as well. The masked magic user of the League who looks mystical in his golden and blue outfit featuring a cape, Dr. Fate speaks: "The mystic alignment.. It has been disturbed somehow.. It is true that magic users not of this universe cannot be affected by the balance being disrupted here but that only keeps this from being.. more painful than it is now.." Zatanna who has roughly shoulder length black hair, light skin, blue eyes, and a typical magician's outfit with hat and tipped staff included adds: "I can sense something.. The shift in the mystical alignment is towards evil.. Latent darkness is manifesting in many of us here." Judai's appearance changes to that of the Supreme King's with the whole intimidating black and yellow armor like outfit with a red cape and everything. His eyes even turned golden right before all of us.

Lloyd yells: "Oh no! Not the power of destruction! It's seeking to take hold of me!" Garmadon speaks: "It's going to be okay, Lloyd. You can learn to control it again by once again embracing it." Nya snaps: "This isn't the time for learning to better control the powers of destruction he inherited from you!" Zane speaks up: "Something strange is happening to me.. My personality program is being overwritten by the.. Ice Emperor's.." Harumi screams: "No! I can feel the Overlord's influence return to use me again! No! I don't want to go back to the way I used to be!" Garmadon then screams too as evil darker than his powers begins to change him. I feel a sharp pain and clench my chest: "My inner darkness.. It is full of desire and trying to take over me.. And the fragment of The Shadow inside my pendant is.. stirring again.. It is seeking to work with my darkness to control me.." Marik cries out in pain: "My head!" Dartsu suddenly has the Seal of Orichalcos appear around him. Raphael, Amelda, Valon, and Atemu experience the same thing. Aki yells: "No! Divine! Stay out of my head!" Roman exclaims: "The darkness.. It is overtaking my soul once again.." Yuya and his counterparts cry out in pain before walking towards each other with energy in their eyes: "Reunite as one! Reunite as one!" Manjome, Daichi, and Asuka suddenly have their hair turn white as their outfits turn to white and light blue versions of Duel Academia's uniforms. Manjome is called Chazz in the GX English dub. He has light skin, spiky and big black hair, and a black jacket. He is the Ojama duelist.

It just keeps getting worse. Yuma shouts: "Astral! No! Not again!" "Yuma, you hurt me, you aren't my friend. Now join me to create Dark ZEXAL once again!" Light loses his rationality: "Ahahahahaha! I've been such a fool! I really am the God of the New World!" Ryuk speaks: "Light's lost it again." Eda and Lilith turn into Owl Beasts. They screech with anger. Luz exclaims: "Nooo! Eda and Lilith! I don't want to lose you again!" I see Tsubasa grab his head in agony as a dark aura and scream: "Win! Win! Win! I want to win! I want to win!" He is under the influence of the Dark Power that was born from the selfish hearts of humans who wielded Lightning L Drago. Ginga calls out: "Tsubasa! Don't give in to the darkness! Tsubasa! We need you!" Kamon and Ryoma Day cry out in agony at the same time. Cumber's Dark KI affects various individuals, taking over most of them after coming out of nowhere! Dr. Fate speaks: "It isn't just evil that's surging. It's also corruption itself as I can feel a corrupted light growing within the 3 who have suddenly had their hair colors altered. That must be the Light of Destruction I've heard so much about." Fubuki is now completely taken over by Darkness: "Now now, it's time to destroy! This is going to be fun! Red Eyes Darkness Dragon, I summon you!" Yuya, Yugo, Yuto, and Yuri combine into Zarc who laughs maniacally: "Destruction! I will destroy everything! I am supreme! And I challenge all of you to battle me and be destroyed!" He has white and green hair with a face that's that of some kind of evil dragon far worse than the dragon he became in the past.