Zorc, Trueman, and Mayhem

The Ultimate Interdimensional War

Chapter 26: Zorc, Trueman, and Mayhem

Date: May 5th, 2024

There must be at least 60 of us attacking the transforming Yami Alexander at the moment. I was lucky to be among them after what Yami Marik ended up doing to me. Due to all of that, we clearly do a lot of damage but somehow, it didn't change a thing. It had no lasted no impact on our foe. What's more is that Resef the Dark Being is not far behind him standing motionlessly as if it's waiting for him to fully transform. Before our eyes, his human form is destroyed in favor of an average looking Barian form. However, he then draws from the power of the corrupted cityscape around him. While it is easy to still recognize the area as the area near Kame Game Shop, there's also elements of Barian World mixed in and that's what he draws from unconsciously. Around him, he builds up a massive amount of power as his Barian form is also destroyed in place of a higher Barian form. For the first time ever, we watch someone completely lose the body that make them human on the outside at least completely. I don't think there's even a human form left waiting for Yami Alexander when he needs it. He is now dressed in a Barian Emperor inversion of Alexander The Great's armor and other clothing. The villain laughs as the mark of an imaginary number appears on him. In the sky, a familiar red eye appears. Don Thousand is now watching the battle closely from far away. He is even more ready than absorb any more of his subordinates who end up failing him in the end. And that was not good news for us. Blaze exclaims: "This is terrible! It's worse than we feared!" Yami Alexander laughs as his transformation finishes up: "Fools, I am now unstoppable! You were able to best me up to now only because I let you best me!

Now that I'm using all of the power that I've gained, I will crush power and take the power to rule this entire world myself from the Pharaoh! But to really crush you, I'm going to require a few changes to the situation of this fight!" With a snap of his fingers, Alexander's subordinates and their capsule monsters appear behind him. He immediately forces them to become part of Reshef The Dark Being(I have spelled it wrong.. whoops.). Once that is done, he says: "Reshef The Dark Being, you will now crush them all for me! I don't need to waste my power on these pathetic fools including the Pharaoh! I will rule-" He suddenly experiences pain and holds his forehead with his hands: "No! WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?! WHAT IS THIS THING THATS TRYING TO BEND ME TO ITS WILL?! I DONT BOW TO ANYONE, I AM KING ALEXANDER, I DESERVE TO RULE ALL ON THIS WORLD!" Don Thousand's voice speaks: "I have grown tired once again of failure and disobedience. Now that you are a new Barian Emperor, you are directly subject to my plans and will. I will not tolerate your insubordination. I have allowed you and my other pawns too much freedom to do as you wish. Because of that, my plans have failed over and over again outside of my primary mission which has not been truly impeded by anything so far. You and my other Barian Emperors and even my lower subordinates as well will do what I say and desire for now on. No matter what. I have learned from the time in which Yuma, Astral, and Nasch worked together to defeat me. My original ultimate plan set in motion over thousands of years was destroyed that day. But now, I have a much more grand goal as you are aware.

Yami Alexander, you are mine and you will only act in the interests of me and my empire from now on. Resistance is useless. My imaginary numbers make certain that the likes of you cannot defy me any longer. I am the sole ruler of everything in my empire. You will never betray me. Submit willingly and this will be easier on you. Resist and suffer as I make you mine in both mind and body. I gave you so much power to become worthy of being one of my Barian Emperors but you have already begun to fail." Yami Alexander protests and screams but Don Thousand easily blended him to his will. As a result, the villain quickly became much more malevolent: "Change of plans! I will finally once again merge with Reshef The Dark Being in order to crush all of you for the glory of Barian! Don Thousand will rule everything that exists! All timelines, universes, dimensions, eras, universes, pocket dimensions, and even the Nexus itself! Hahaha! I'm going to enjoy this!" Sinon speaks: "Damn. It's like we're going to be fighting a really tough Floor Bosss!" Shun replies: "That may be true but we must never give up! I will fight with and show my fury, my very passion!" Our foe begins attacking with what look to be giant versions of Reshef's energy blasts. I yell: "Crap! Those attacks are huge! Well then, I must go in to intercept now that even my armor is in great shape again! There is much merit to how relationships affect battles conducted by Miitopian miis. We must all draw upon that more than we have so far even though all of it is the kind of thing you find elsewhere as well! Haaaaaaa!" I run to tank one of the giant energy attacks. I firmly hold my ground and refuse to move as the full force of it tries to force me back.