Chapter 8 - Oh hell nah

I love you guys too much, so here's an early update ❤️❤️

--

Last night, I broke down on the phone with Dad. It was hard explaining the situation. I made sure to leave out the fact that Yejun is my teacher, but Dad sounded really upset.

I walked up the stairs to the sixth floor. Feeling numb from last night, I headed to my first period, grateful I didn't have Min's class today. On my way to second period, however, things were a lot different.

Min was in the hallway. Never did I see him before fourth period. Like always, his hair was unkempt, but it was more messier. It's hard to describe, but it looked like he didn't sleep. He was looking around the hallways, stopping some people. Dropping my gaze, I blended in with students.

By the time it was lunch, I saw Min downstairs. The squad and I were on the line. "Kat, stand next to me." I whisper screamed at her, "Why?" she responded, "Just do it!"

She stood beside me, but it was too late. Min and I locked eyes, his face of worry turning into relief and then anger. He stomped over to me and grabbed my arm. "H-!" We quickly walked through the lunch room, stopping in the vacant stairwell. What pissed me off the most was nobody decided to do something about Min dragging me. They were either too preoccupied or just didn't care.

Min's back was to me as he paced. I turned to walk away, but he roughly grabbed my arm and pinned me to the wall. I let out a surprised yell, trying to push him off of me but he only stood in place. His dark eyes glared down at me, seething in nothing but anger. I felt myself become upset. Why the hell is he mad?!

"What do you want?" I asked, trying to cool myself down. He leaned in closer. I felt my body betray my emotions as my face heated up. "Where did you go last night?" he asked.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Obviously h-" He tightened his grip on my arm. I let out a painful cry and his jaw clenched. "I was looking for you all night. I thought you were kidnapped. Why did you leave?"

"Is that so?!" I spat, "Well I'm so sorry for interrupting you and your precious girlfriend's time together. How the fuck are you talking about no love in your Dojang when you're going out with an instructor?! Huh?! How could you be so two faced?! Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled, trying to pry my hands off, but he only stayed in place, "Cindy and I are none of your business."

I sarcastically laughed, "Then Alaric and I are none of your business." Yejun tensed and let out a drawn out sigh, "There is no love in my Dojang because it's mine. I create the rules." I tried to push him off of me, but he grabbed my other hand. I felt angry tears well in my eyes. Never have I been in this situation before, never have I been so weak and defenseless.

His face softened as soon as a tear rolled down my cheek. I hate him, I hate him so much. He let go of my hand and raised his to wipe my tears, but I only slapped it away. His other hand still held a firm grip on my arm.

"Let go of me." I sniffed. He only stood there, his eyes staring at me in pity, "I said let go of me! Let me fucking go! Now!" He flinched but still kept his grip. I let out an annoyed yell and he finally let me go. I pushed past him, but he only grabbed my hand, pulling me to him.

I don't know what game Yejun is playing, but the way his arms snaked around my waist made my heart race even more. My back touched his chest. I tried to pull away from him, but he only held me tighter and rested his chin on the crook of my neck. I couldn't control my tears. They fell on to his white uniform, but he only ignored it.

This isn't right, not when he's with Cindy, not when she loves him. I bit my bottom lip and looked down in shame. Of course he can overpower me, he's had years of Taekwondo experience while I've had almost three months.