Chapter 19 - Living in the Past

"Fucking... kimchi... looking... ass... bitch..." I breathed between every punch. I imagined Yejun's face on it and began to punch even harder. "Time!" yelled Ric. I gave the bag one last punch and turned away from it.

"And drills! Go! Go!" He yelled as we started doing burpees. I dropped into push up position, did a push up, did a jumping jack and repeated. After ten, I started doing mountain climbers. "Faster Len!"

I grunted and pushed myself. A pair of shoes interrupted my vision. My heart pounded even harder in my chest as my throat constricted. I stopped and looked up to them.

His dark hair fell over his eyes as he looked down at me. Yejun's deep pools engulfed me. I wanted to scream, what was he doing here? "Why did you stop?! Keep on going!" I blinked and suddenly he was gone. Ric's hazel eyes stared down at me in confusion. "Are you okay?"

My arms felt weak, but I nodded and continued. What the hell? Finally, we finished our drills. Ric told us we could take a water break. "You're doing a good job." I looked over at Yeong Jin, a wide grin plastered on his face.

I gave him a small smile and gulped down some of the water. 'If you do that, you'll get cramps.' I paused and looked behind me. I'm going mad, this cannot be real. Putting the bottle down, I waited for Ric to return.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" asked Yeong Jin. I shrugged, "No. I planned on going home after school." He nodded and nudged my arm. "Wanna get coffee? I'll pick you up."

He seriously... My eyebrows furrowed as Ric returned and told us to go back to the bags. I hesitated and gave him an awkward smile. "I don't know what that means, but I'll take that as a yes!" Yeong Jin went back over to his bag and began pacing.

"Let's do this!" He yelled enthusiastically as he sent a strong hook to the bag. Ric rolled his eyes and everyone began laughing.

After class, Yeong Jin wrapped my leg for me and carried my bag to the train station. "Honestly, you don't have to be doing this." I said as I swiped my card. Yeong Jin shrugged and swiped his card. "You're right, there's a difference between not having to do something and wanting to do something."

I felt my face get hot at his words. Am I... of course not. It's cold, my body needs the heat. "Thank you Yeong Jin." The train came and he turned to me. "Call me 'oppa'."

Oppa? The doors opened and we sat down. "What does that mean?" He put the bag down beside me and stretched his arms out a little. "It's a term used for guys older than you." My eyes almost rolled to the back of my head. "You're like a little over a yea-"

Suddenly, his finger touched my lips as he shushed me. I narrowed my eyes as he began to laugh. I slapped his hand away and he feigned a hurt face. Cracking a smile, I looked away. This guy is so weird, but I'm not even mad.

"Where do you want to go tomorrow?" He asked. He did say coffee, why not Starbucks? I hope he doesn't mind if I pay, I don't want to seem like I'm dependent on him. "Starbucks?"

"Sweet! I'll pick you up tomorrow at 3. You better be ready or else." I scowled at him and cracked another smile when he narrowed his eyes at me. "Or else what?" I asked.

He poked my side and I instantly jumped. "Or else this!" His hands began to tickle my sides as I began to hysterically laugh. People on the train started watching us and I practically begged this guy to tell him to stop.

"Gah- Yejun!" I laughed. He pinned me down on the bed and tickled me more. I tried to push him off, but he didn't budge. "I-I'm going to k-kill you!" I uncontrolably laughed. He finally got off of me and I shot him a glare.