Chapter 11 - Damn bro like eyes on yourself smh

Okay so early update! Kinda early! Okay like whatever it's Tuesday night, don't you sass me.

--

"You did not!" laughed Kat. I nodded, a foreign smirk stretched on my lips. I was telling Kat about my encounter, and boy was she proud. Kat wiped tears as she tried to compose herself, but ended up laughing more.

"You should've said her pussy smells like hot dog water. I bet you she would've dropped dead." I laughed at Kat's ridiculousness as we discussed what happened Friday.

"I'm honestly surprised. I never knew you had it in you, Len. You grew more than a pair."

"Even so..." I paused and heaved a sigh, "Even if I kinda grew a pair, I'm still weak around Yejun. He would boss me around, he would say hurtful things, but as soon as he apologizes, I forgive him."

Kat looked at me as if I was dumb. "Len, you're gullible and really forgiving. We became friends because I spilled chocolate milk on your favorite white shirt. I thought you were going to be like, 'Oh nah bitch! Someone hold my earrings!', but you weren't. Instead, you waved it off and acted like nothing happened. You're just that type of person, though I believe you should grow a little backbone."

I instantly thought back to the first time we met...

I stared at my schedule and tried to remember each class. The lunch room was extremely packed, and because I'm fat, I was scared to sit at a table. What if I don't fit? I don't want to make a fool out of myself.

Deciding to stand by the door that led to the staircase, I put my schedule in my pocket and walked towards it. As soon as I was about to pass the water fountain, I felt my shirt get wet.

I paused. The fuck? My boobs aren't even big, so I don't have surprise boob sweat, and plus, it wouldn't feel this bad. Oh goodness, did someone sprinkle water on me?! Looking down, I saw a giant chocolate milk stain on my shirt.

"O-o... I-I'm so sorry!" frantically said a voice in front of me. My eyes focused and I then realized someone was in front of me. I didn't even see them. I looked back at the stain and the girl ran to get tissues. When she came back, she started wiping the stain off of my shirt, even though she was failing miserably.

"Hey, it's fine." I said, grabbing her trembling hand so she can stop. "I-I-I'm sorry! I never-"

"It's fine, I mean it." I cut her off.

She took a deep breath and frowned. "I'll buy you a new shirt, I promise." I looked at this girl as if she had two heads. Are all white people like this? I waved my hand and walked away.

"Wait!" she called behind me. Once again, she came in front of me. Her golden locks fell over her face as she looked down at the stain. "I'm really sorry, I honestly am. My name is Katharina, but you can call me Kat. I'll get you a new shirt."

"Bitch, you still never got me a shirt." I said as I raised my eyebrow. Kat instantly laughed and slapped my arm, "I tried to, but you always declined! You're about to get these hands." I grinned at her and she started typing away on her laptop.

We received an assignment in AP English that required us to write an essay based on the absurdity of main characters we've read about. I honestly thought our teacher was a self absorbed asshole, but he was bluntly honest. "Man, I seriously don't want to do this." sighed Kat.

--

December came around quite quickly. Cindy would glare at me every now and then, but didn't dare to utter a word. Alaric and I don't talk as much anymore. Whenever I would try to talk to him, he would barely respond. Kat told me he's trying to cope with the rejection, but I think it's more than that. There's something else.