Chapter 27 - How is there almond milk if almonds don't have titties?

The following Monday was the paintballing trip. You'd think the students would be the most excited.

Nope.

Yejun was giddy the entire morning. That was until he ended up being a trip leader for one of the junior classes and not ours. I frowned as I watched him board a different bus.

As seniors, we were lucky enough to have our own bus. Honestly, traveling with the lower classmen was annoying, especially since they make the most noise.

The squad and I made sure we boarded the bus together to be in the same area. Kat sat down next to me and laid on my shoulder. "I'm so tired."

"Same, but not the same."

"I hate it when you say that." She said with a grimace.

"Same, but not the same."

I laughed when she glared at me. "Oh come on Kat! Lighten up." Sighing, she sat up and took her phone out. "Matt's been stressing me out lately. He's in college and doesn't have time for me, that I understand, but he gets mad when I ask him to skip a day of Muay Thai."

"I understand."

She huffed and shook her head, "I just want to go out with him again. He's always tired, you know?"

I nodded. "I totally understand, but you have to understand he's balancing college and being a professional MMA fighter." The bus started moving as I continued, "You have to work around that. I know you're getting tired of going to the gym and watching him, but have you thought about joining him?"

Something in her clicked. "I haven't."

"See?"

"You know, that's not a bad idea." She whispered, "That really isn't a bad idea..."

I smiled at her and lightly punched her arm. "A couple that works out together stays together."

"You know, I was thinking about that. I don't know if I should join or not, like would I be too clingy?" I shook my head, "Of course not! It would show you're trying to be there more. If you feel like you guys aren't together a lot, then try to improve on that. Don't feel a type of way. I would feel hella flattered if someone did that for me."

Her blue eyes shone in understanding. "And it would be cool if I could do those kicks? What is is called, tornado kick?" I nodded, "Also known as 360 kick! I'm still learning."

"Speaking of kicks, Yeong Jin is still asking for you. Will you return?" Oh shit, I'm still paying for that membership, of course I will! "Yeah! I keep on forgetting, I'll definitely go later on today! Luckily, I left spare clothes in my locker."

"Let's go together!"

"I'm down."

Two hours later, we arrived at a ranch upstate. We got off of the bus and almost died. It was so hot! Kat took her flannel off and wrapped it around her waist. "I refuse to die today." I looked around and spotted Yejun talking to one of the teachers.

He's so adorable, especially when he laughs. We moved as a group to the inside of the ranch, which was just as hot. "Hello! I'm Tim, and I'll be taking you guys out back to the paintballin' field. You guys ready?" We all nodded and he led us to the field.