Chapter 32 - Neomu saranghae, Yejun

I stared at him as if he had two heads. I mean, he does if you know what I mean. But anyways, fuck outta here.

"Cheolmin?" He grinned and looked forward, "Of course he told you about us. Yeah, that's me."

I instantly got tight. "So why are you doing this?"

"We need that contract to go through. It's what we all want, especially Mom. He's the only person who isn't for it."

"Because he's the one that's being forced to marry Haeun!" I snapped.

He raised his hand to me, but I stayed put. He scoffed and put it back down. "I wouldn't mind marrying Haeun. She's a nice piece of ass... even though she doesn't have one. And even so, she's being forced to marry him."

"But she likes Yejun, there's a difference."

"You really don't understand how much power is in this marriage."

The van jerked and I grabbed on to the door. "So how did Yejun react to knowing his brother back stabbed him?"

Cheolmin shrugged and ran his fingers through his hair. "Of course he's mad, but he'll get over it. Mom tried to keep him away from other girls for a reason, and even so, we'll be filthy rich after this."

"So you get to marry your annoying wife, but Yejun doesn't get a chance to be happy?"

"Happy? You do realize only Yejun wants you for that green card, right?" My heart sunk. Of course he doesn't, Cheolmin is trying to fuck with me, "I always knew something was up with him. How do you have a poster of Beyoncé next to a Taekwondo poster? Unbelievable."

I wanted to laugh, but the situation was too real. So he isn't dating me for the green card. Still, I felt my palms get sweaty. I wiped my hands on my pants and chuckled. "You're full of shit, honestly."

"Think about it Len. He's a professional Taekwondo player, a model, a teacher and chef," He's a chef?! No wonder why his cooking is amazing. It never said that on his wiki... "Why else would my younger brother want you? You're a commoner, you're barely out of high school."

Did he just call me a commoner? "Don't forget where you came from. You act like you're royalty."

"We aren't, but we're considered one of the best at Taekwondo."

"You didn't even pursue it, aren't you still a first dan?" Cheolmin sighed and turned to me, "Aren't you still a colored belt? Aish shibal, you're annoying."

"Thought so. The only person who's good is Yejun."

"And my father. He was on the national team for over ten years and ended up becoming their coach. Now he teaches at one of the best Taekwondo universities in the world, so you can fuck off."

"You like to brag about everyone but yourself. So what about your mom? She sold food on the streets to help you guys make money."

That seemed to tick him off. He gets tight easily. He narrowed his sharp eyes at me and grabbed my shirt. "Honestly, you're annoying. Shut the fuck up." His grip tightened and I glared at him.

"Go ahead. Hit me." I said as calmly as possible.

This seemed to phase him. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He raised his fist to hit me, and seemed even more confused when my face remained the same. Cheolmin's fist went flying for my face, stopping centimeters from my jaw. Still, I stared at him with the same bored expression.