Chapter 14 - Flatbush Shenanigans (contd)

Hey guys! Just posting the restricted part of Chapter 14. If this gets marked as mature (which I'm sure of) then damn. If you're not thirsty like @Goddesslexy, then don't read it!

--

I looked back over at him and flinched when he was staring at me. "Are you okay?" I felt myself blush at my thoughts. He looked too good, way too good. Why am I now noticing this? Why am I now noticing how yummy he looked in his white shirt and black jeans? His hair was in a low ponytail. My eyes trailed back to his smirking lips.

"See something you like?" My face felt like it was on fire. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He got up from the chair and sat down next to me. His eyes seemed dazed as he stared at my lips. "Because if you don't... I do." He put my hand on his chest as grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in.

Yejun's lips felt amazing. even though they vigorously moved against mine. I was lost. He broke the kiss and pushed me down against the pillow. "Yejun." I moaned as he began to suck on my neck. His teeth grazed my collarbone as he trailed kisses towards my lips. His hand cupped my breast and I moved away from his lips.

"Y-Yejun, I-I... I... I'm scared." I whispered. He kissed my ear and began to caress my curls. "You know I wouldn't hurt you. It's up to you." He responded. We stared at each other and I sighed. "I honestly... I honestly don't think I'm beautiful enough." Yejun's eyebrows furrowed as he sighed. "We're going to have to change that." Before I could respond, he began sucking on my neck again. A painfully embarrassing moan left my mouth and his raspy laugh filled my ears.

"I'm taking you tonight Len." I couldn't even look at him. I stared up at my ceiling. I lowkey wanted this, why else would I bring him here? To show him my family pictures? Of course not. "Take me, Yejun." I whispered.

"Look at me." I took a deep breath and looked at him. "I'm not going to hurt you, okay?" I nodded and gasped when he slowly took my shirt off. My heart throbbed as his rough hands lightly touched my stomach. His tongue licked around my belly button and I let out a small moan.

What the fuck is good with him?!

He started trailing kisses up my stomach and unclipped my bra in one swift motion. My face felt like it was burning. Yejun took in my naked torso and kissed my nipple. I bit my bottom lip and turned my head to the side. This shit was so embarrassing- oh God. He softly sucked on it, causing me to let out another moan. This was amazing. He seemed satisfied at my response and blew his hot breath on my erect nipple.

Taking the other one, he sucked a little harder and surprised the hell out of me when he bit it. "Yejun..." I moaned, "Why would..." I couldn't even finish my sentence as another moan left my mouth. He's biting my nipples and I fucking love it.

I looked back at him and watched as he took his shirt off. I never imagined this day would come. Me losing my virginity to my teacher. Shit, I never thought I would ever lose it to begin with.

His slowly undid his belt and threw it to the side. "Do you know what I'm going to do to you?" He roughly asked. I couldn't control my stupid smile. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his member. "Do you?"

Like an idiot, I shook my head. He smirked, his stupid, sexy smirk. "Unzip it." I gasped when he pinched my nipple. "Now." Yejun sounded so demanding, yet at the same time desperate.

My hand trembled as I slowly unzipped it. He unbuttoned his pants and slid it off. The only thing between me and the throb in his boxers was well... his boxers.

"Touch me." He commanded. I bit my bottom lip and he groaned. "I don't think you understand how much that makes me go crazy, Len." My heart pounded even harder against my chest. I hesitantly put my hand up and groped him. "Now take my boxers off."