Chapter 1 Crash! All Gathered

"Hojou Emu, Kagami Hiiro, Hanaya Taiga and Kujou Kiriya." Ophelia reads each one of the information about them in deep thought. She's back in Japan after years of studying and working abroad between the United Kingdom and U.S. She's now a full-grown young woman in her 20s and working as a nurse. "Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, Kamen Rider Brave, Kamen Rider Snipe and Kamen Rider Lazer."

Her hair color is straight black on the waist level. Her eyes are hazel. Ophelia is grateful to be back in her actual age

Ophelia observes her childhood friend, Emu Hojo ever since he becomes a Kamen Rider Ex-Aid. She observed his battling skills and lost the bet from Taiga's condition. The former goddess is about to intervene and take back the Gashat but Kiriya does it instead. An unknown black Ex-Aid Kamen Rider attacked them out of nowhere and considered them enemies.

"Kinda reminds me back of the days we fought each other and gradually became allies and friends." Ophelia commented and reminisced about her past life with them. She misses them dearly every day and things are different from them.

The Kamen Riders are fighting against their enemies called Bugster Virus. Five years ago it existed and came from the computer virus. When someone is infected or causes negative emotions, it triggers the virus and weakens their immune system. Only the Kamen Riders have the ability to save their life by defeating them.

Ophelia saw it beforehand when Emu transformed and saved his patient. The first stage is when a human becomes a Bugster and second stage they separate from each other and then defeat the main objective. Her healing powers can also purify them without defeating the Bugster virus twice. However, she never encountered this kind of virus before and it drained her powers. Ophelia is conserving her powers by being cautious.

Ophelia only met 4 Kamen Riders so far to defeat the virus and 1 rogue Kamen Rider. She couldn't expose herself to them because it's not her fight.

"You've been in Japan for a month now and didn't visit Emu-kun." A small female long dark-haired android pointed out while watching her read the files. "When are you going to show up?"

"It might happen soon, Luna." Ophelia answered truthfully to her loyal android. "The storm is coming and I have to reveal myself at some point."

Ophelia created her first loyal android, Luna. Luna is 16 centimeters tall with long dark hair tied in two ponytails and two large bells containing her plugin ties. She has fair skin and deep-purple eyes. She also has a bob-like hairstyle with blunt bangs. Her outfit is a white kimono with a large red obi-bow in the front. The black-haired woman used her alchemist skills to make her alive and be her own android thanks to Elfnein's lesson.

The small android couldn't stop worshiping and admiring her master's achievements and was forever loyal to her. She has the ability to access all the files without being caught by them. Luna is always careful whenever Ophelia asks to gather information.

"Are they really worth to aid those humans, Ophelia-sama?" Luna couldn't help but ask curiously about her intention to aid them. "Considering we're no longer dealing with any related of Noise or Symphogear."

"Yeah." Ophelia answered truthfully and closed the folder. "Until now, the question still remains in my head... why am I here? What's my purpose to be reborn in this world? Any interesting news about them?" She changed the subject.

"Yeah!" Luna nodded her head. "The creator of the Gashat, Dan Kuroto. Apparently, someone broke into his company and stole his latest invention to help Kamen Riders increase their power." Both of them research Dan Kuroto and they don't trust him even one bit. They never encounter each other yet but they shouldn't judge his information easily.