Chapter 29 Strongest Vs Strongest

Ophelia healed Hiiro and Taiga without singing. Her healing abilities developed a small progress as she noticed it could heal without a song unless using the Miracle Harmony song. Hiiro and Taiga thanked Ophelia for healing their wounds as they returned to CR. The three of them explained to Luna and Poppy about Parado's new transformation leaving them in shock.

"Parado is level 99!?" The female Bugster yelled in shock.

"What a nuisance this has become." Taiga commented bitterly while looking at Ophelia. "You were that close to defeating him."

"Yeah... he refused to fight until he finished his main objective." Ophelia pointed out while sighing softly. The former goddess was close enough to defeat Parado so she could cure Emu's game syndrome.

"Then what about Emu?" Luna asked them.

"Parado took him away when we were about to escape." Hiiro answered with a grim look on his face.

Nico looks at Poppy and Luna curiously. "You two know where the Bugsters' hideout is, right?" She asked them since they had been brainwashed before and knew their hideout.

Poppy nodded her head nervously. "Yes... I'll go bring Emu back at once!" She declared to retrieve Emu back.

Kanade grabs her wrist to stop Poppy from leaving. "Don't, Poppy." She looks at the female Bugster. "It's useless to go there and bring Emu back. Parado would expect you or Luna to barge into their hideout and save him— he will control Emu's body and you two would bring yourselves in danger."

"Red is right." Taiga agreed with her. "As long as Parado infects Ex-Aid... he'll be able to manipulate his body as he wants."

"How do we save intern?" Hiiro asked them and looked at Ophelia. "Ophelia your Heavenly Moon... can it be used to save him?"

Ophelia shook her head sadly. "Heavenly Moon can purify someone using humans as a host from the corruption of Gods or Goddesses. It can also be used to fight against the strongest Noise but— as I mentioned before... I'm unsure whether to use it against Parado when he took over Emu's body. Considering he's not a God or Noise to purify him."

"Haven't you purified to a patient before?" He remembered her healing the elderly man when they failed to destroy the Bugster.

"The Bugster was weak and separate from its host body... but Parado? He's strong and takes over Emu's body whatever he wants. I have to be careful of using that form." She pointed out bluntly and clasped her hands. "I just wish there was a small miracle to save him."

"Perhaps there is, Ophelia-sama." Luna spoke softly and they looked at her curiously. "When you and the others were dealing with Parado— Poppy and I were doing an investigation to ourselves." She gives Poppy a signal to retrieve the treasure box and manual book.

Poppy placed it on the table while everyone was curious about the inside of it. She placed the manual book on the side before lifting the lid to reveal a Mighty Action X Proto Gashat and Game Driver.

"How did you guys obtain it?" Kanade couldn't help but ask the female android and female Bugster curiously as they looked at it closer.

Taiga examined the Gashat closely. "Proto Mighty Action X should be purple." He pointed out. "Why is the Gashat black?"

Hiiro holds the Game Driver closely. "This is the 6th Game Driver? Ophelia, do you think it was meant for you before Dan Kuroto chose the intern?" He asked his girlfriend curiously.

Ophelia shook her head in denial. "I highly doubt that was meant for me. I didn't do Compatibility Surgery like you guys." She answered truthfully while pinching her chin in deep thought. 'What did you scheme this time, Kuroto? Before you got killed?' She thoughts.