Chapter 4 Men, Fly High!

Ophelia feels like surrounded by a bunch of teenagers again. She couldn't understand their egoistic twisted personality except Emu. The black-haired woman can get along with Emu due to their childhood pasts. Kiriya is good at manipulating his words but refuses to work with anyone unless he does something to make Emu agree. Hiiro prefers to work alone and get the job done but when Taiga is involved, they would be at each other's throats. Taiga wanted to obtain all the Gashats so he could defeat the Bugsters and the only Kamen Rider.

"Why can't they just get along?" Ophelia couldn't help but ask out loud. "This is much worse than I've been with the others back then." They used to be enemies but gradually became allies to stop the evil lurking in their homes.

"You're going to have a permanent scowl if you keep doing that, pretty nurse." She looks up to see Sakura holding a coffee in her hand. "Coffee?" Sakura offered a hot beverage to her fellow friend.

"Thanks, I needed that." She smiles and accepts the offer. "Did you finish your shift today, Sakura-san?" Ophelia asked her colleague.

"Yeah, and I saw you sitting down in deep thoughts with a scowl on your face." Sakura pointed out and Ophelia rolled her eyes. "Okay, who died and made you stay awake instead of sleeping?"

"No one and I couldn't go back to sleep." Ophelia answered and refused to tell her the whole truth. "It would take a lot of time to adjust my body to get used to the night shift work."

"Right." Sakura didn't believe her words but let it slide. "Boyfriend? Or girlfriend? I'm not judging if you're gay or straight or any status."

Ophelia gives her a deadpanned look. "Straight and it's not something to do with romance." She answered bluntly. "It's like I've been surrounded by a bunch of children than adults. It's like they're acting high and mighty alpha here rather than working together."

Sakura hums and sits down next to her. "That's a really deep problem you got there, my friend. If I have to guess here, I think it's related to male considering you mention alpha here." Ophelia nodded her head. "How long have they been working together?" She asked curiously.

"A month?" Ophelia answered nervously and didn't even know who became the Kamen Rider in the first place. "They just need to drop their ego and get on with it." She sighs heavily. "Is it too much to ask for them to get along, Sakura-san?"

"It kinda depends on the history they had before." Sakura answered calmly. "Are you talking about our staff, Ophelia?"

"No!" She waves it in denial. All the staff members are friendly and she never had trouble working with them so far. "It's someone I know and whenever I get tangled with them— it ends up pretty badly."

"I see." Sakura stood up and brushed off the specks of dust from her skirt. "Whatever their problems are, they need to sort it out before things get out of control."

Ophelia nodded her head and smiled. "Thanks for the advice, Sakura-san. Even though you give me a piece of advice without knowing the whole story."

Sakura waves it off with a smile. "Hey, you're my friend and a newbie nurse of ours." She smirked while Ophelia rolled her eyes but smiled. "The last thing I need is a bunch of single men wanted to know who made you scowl like that."

Ophelia doesn't hesitate to punch her shoulder and Sakura yells in pain. "I'm not seeing anyone." She already had a fanbase at the hospital and some men asked her out but flatly rejected them. "The look of your eyes said that you still have feelings for the person." Sakura pointed out and Ophelia remained silent. "Okay, I'm not going to deduct your life anymore because that would be an invasion of privacy."

It scared Ophelia to find out Sakura is good at analyzing human behavior no matter how good you're masking your feelings. "Thank you—" Her phone beeps and receives a message from Emu.