Chapter 30 The Forbidden Continue!?

Ophelia wished it was just a dream of Kuroto's revival but sadly, it's a reality. Poppy and Luna investigated the Proto Gashat to find out he used this Gashat as a backup to revive himself and suppress the abilities of Bugster. Time flies so fast and days since Kuroto revived and felt comfortable residing at CR Headquarters.

"This doesn't fit my room decor at all!" Poppy whined while Kuroto ignored her and continued to redecorate the room in half.

Kuroto and Poppy are currently inside the game world of DoReMiFa Beat as the former CEO decided to redecorate half of Poppy's room without asking for her consent. The others stared at the screen with their strange look to see them bickering.

"Hey! Don't move my stuff around without my permission!" Poppy yelled and tried to stop Kuroto from moving her stuff but he refused to listen. She wailed and hoped he would find another place to settle, but only her game world was available.

Taiga slams the game controller in anger. "I've lots of questions for you. Get your ass out of there, Dan Kuroto!" He snapped at the former CEO angrily.

Kuroto's face suddenly got large on the screen as they jumped back in shock. All the screens are over his face while they go on defensive. "I no longer go by my name of Dan Kuroto." Nico hides between Taiga and Ophelia's back. "I'm now..." They begin to feel tense and wait for his next words. "New Dan Kuroto!" He introduced themselves and their jaw dropped in shock.

Kuroto exits the game world to face them personally. "From now on, I'll use CR as my office." He demanded and pushed between Ophelia and Hiiro to provide a space for him to pass through.

"You don't get to decide that." Hiiro denied letting him roam their headquarters and get what he wanted. The genius surgeon tried to catch him but he escaped from his grasp to disappear for a second and appeared.

"Being a Bugster is surprisingly convenient." Kuroto commented with an amused expression while looking at his hands.

"You punk!" Taiga growls and grabs his collar in anger.

"Man! Stop it, guys!" Poppy pleads and separates Taiga and Kuroto.

"Despite his revival, his attitude never changed." Kanade muttered under her breath and sighed heavily.

"Are you really Kuroto-san?" Emu asked and broke his silence. "Why are you alive?" He couldn't get wrapped around the idea of his resurrection and needed to hear his explanation. The genius gamer didn't collapse from shock, unlike Ophelia.

Kuroto smirked at his question. "I'm the gamemaster." He answered and crossed his arms. "You didn't think I'd have a backup plan in case of a game over?"

"You mean— created it as a young boy before the Bugsters are getting evolve and strong." Ophelia corrected him.

"That's right, my dearest." He received a glare from her.

"Why did you revive this bastard!?" Taiga asked Poppy and Luna angrily. None of them weren't pleased to see Kuroto again as they blamed him for creating the huge mess and told them to fix it.

"Trust me when I say this, Taiga." Luna scratched her head and sighed heavily. "We have no other choice but to do it."

Poppy agreed with the former android's words. "We wanted to get Emu back from Parado..." She whispered at their reasonings.

"Poppy..." It warms Emu's heart to know they're risking the plan to save him.

"So repent and apologize to everyone, Kuroto." Poppy shoved the former CEO in front of them.

Kuroto pinched his chin in deep thought. "I don't remember anything I've done... that requires an apology." He earned a strong punch on the right cheek coming from Ophelia's right fist.