Chapter 6 The Disharmonious Doctors!

Ophelia is now dealing with Graphite with Taiga and Hiiro. Emu exits the game world because of his condition and she doesn't have the time to heal them. Hiiro is completely disadvantaged between the three of them as he didn't have Level 3 Gashat.

Graphite is swinging his sword to attack and land a hit on Hiiro. Ophelia steps in and swings her twin hologram sword at him before someone shoots her behind.

"Ah!" She cried in pain and knew Taiga had done it so he could deal with Graphite alone.

"You're an eyesore! Get lost, Level 2 noob and Fairy!" Taiga ordered them.

"Attacking me behind so you can deal, Graphite? Have you lost your mind?" Ophelia asked and rubbed her back.

"Move aside! He's mine!" Hiiro attacked Taiga and shoved him.

"Can you guys at least work together rather than having each other's throat!?" Ophelia exclaimed hoping they would at least work together for once.

"Never!"

"I refuse!"

Taiga and Hiiro reject the idea of working together. Ophelia sighs angrily. "Of course, men and their pride." She muttered bitterly and was tempted to whack their heads.

"I'll get rid of you three at once!" Graphite declared just when he was about to attack them, someone shot close to Graphite's feet.

They turned around to see Kiriya joining in. "You guys sure are getting along well!" He commented sarcastically.

Ophelia hoped Kiriya would be a team player for the sake of defeating Graphite.

————————————————————

The four of them are battling Graphite nonstop. None of them are in sync since they don't have a solid plan to defeat Graphite. No one even bothers to listen to Ophelia when she's making a suggestion but only ends up ignoring her. They're even arguing with each other over the Gashat while leaving Ophelia alone to deal with Graphite.

Graphite had enough of the Kamen Riders bickering and decided to end them. "Extreme Black Dragon Sword!"

𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒔

Ophelia summons her defense move to protect everyone from the final attack.

"How!?" Kiriya is amazed by her ability despite she's different from them.

"I'll deal with you, Graphite!" She glares at him and grips her sword tight. "I'm done holding myself back. There's a reason why I refuse to sing when I battle."

"Ophelia?" Hiiro called out her name worriedly.

She exhaled and her whole body glowed. Ophelia opened her mouth and sang from the bottom of her heart. 'It's time to get serious and let go of the fear I've been holding.'

"Sakebi tsuzukero
Mayoi no nai negai wo nando demo
Kowaresou datte koko ni irun datte
Shinji tsuzukero"

Ophelia raises her sword and summons her blades to attack him. Graphite immediately deflected the swords heading toward him and didn't notice she disappeared.

"Aimai darake no kono genjistu ni
Sarasare nagara tamesarete irun da hora
Itsuwari no beeru matottatte
Okubyou na jibun tsukuroe ya shinai"