Chapter 19 Parallel Worlds

Ophelia thinks it's time to reveal everything about her past and deserves to know about it. It isn't fair to keep Emu, Poppy, Taiga and Nico in the dark. She trusts Haima but he has a tendency to blurt out secrets and doesn't want to take any chances. On the other hand, her parents and Luna know her side of the story and trust them enough to keep it.

The former goddess needs to hear Kanade and Zilar's explanation because she didn't know they existed here in this world. For the past 21 years, Ophelia thought she was alone without someone familiar with her but someone proved her wrong. Kanade and Zilar were hiding from her for a reason. They need to clear things up without any misunderstanding between them. She asked them to meet her in the apartment and they agreed to it. There's no turning back and need to do it.

"Master?" She snapped out of her deep thoughts to face Luna. "Your heart rate spikes fast in anxiety and fear. Shall I make you a tea to make you feel better?" The female android asked to ease the negative feelings in her heart.

Ophelia closes her eyes and calm her heartbeat down. "No, we can make our drinks when the guests—" They heard a doorbell and she switched her screen to reveal Poppy and Emu came in first. "They're the first ones to arrive."

Luna opened the door and greeted them with a blank look. "Come in and don't make any unnecessary stuff to make my master worry." She informed them bluntly and Emu laughed nervously at her attitude. The female android didn't forgive him yet for manhandling her before.

"It's good to see you again, Luna-san." Emu greeted her nervously and she only scowled. "I guess you're still angry at me." He wouldn't blame her anger if someone would do the same thing as she experienced.

Poppy sighed at Luna's stubborn attitude. "Lu-chan! Emu is back to himself and you don't have to be so mean about it." She scolded her and Luna led them inside.

"Hmph! Master forgives you but I don't!" Luna leans closer to Emu's face and he squeaks while stepping back. "Any actions or words you harm her and I'll send you to oblivion." She threatened him.

"Ye-yes." He stuttered nervously and feared for his life. Emu prefers to face the Bugsters and Kuroto than dealing with Luna's wrath. 'Fee-chan, I didn't know you created a terrified  android like her!' The genius gamer thoughts and gulps nervously.

 'Fee-chan, I didn't know you created a terrified  android like her!' The genius gamer thoughts and gulps nervously

Poppy is amazed at her apartment and the first time she steps in. "Wow, Ophie-chan has a lovely home." She complimented Ophelia's home. The female Bugster didn't know how she managed to own this place.

"Thank you and welcome to my humble home, Emu and Poppy." Ophelia greeted them with a warm smile once they made it into the living room.

The pink-haired Bugster noticed a piano in her living room and remembered she sang for battling. "Do you play piano, Ophie-chan?" She asked curiously. 'I had never seen her play piano only a leaf.'

"Yeah depending on my mood." She answered giving Emu a pointed look to keep her hobbies secret while he nodded. "Where are the others—"

"Here!" They turned around to see Kanade and the others arrived. "Your home setup is kinda similar to what you have from before, Lena-chan." Kanade complimented and remembered the times she had a sleepover at her place.