Chapter 25 Players Who Bet Their Lives

"For now, we have notified the public about the recall and ban on the game." Kyoutarou explained their plan about banning the Kamen Rider Chronicle Gashat. Zilar and Kanade got involved in the meeting since they're part of the CR group with Emu, Hiiro and Ophelia. "But..." He lowered his gaze.

"Right... many players... have already gotten... a game over in Kamen Rider Chronicle..." Emu muttered sadly and wouldn't forget they disappeared before his eyes. "Fee-chan can't use her healing powers to heal them or she'll be their main target."

"So... what is the extent of damage?" Hiiro asked the Ministry of Secretary.

"Kamen Rider Chronicle is already on sale nationwide." Kyoutarou explained in a grim tone. "We can't fully assess the situation yet."

"Even if we tried to hack every single one of them. It's not enough to stop them from buying it." Kanade pointed out while crossing her arms. "Heck, none of us have the kind of ability to stop it."

"It seems that the Game Syndrome propagates when players start up the game." Hiiro pointed out while closing his eyes before opening it to gaze at the Kamen Rider Chronicle Gashat.

"If we ignore them, there's a possibility chance they will vanish." Zilar commented and frowned as he couldn't think of a way to stop them.

Emu's eyes widened in shock. "We have to inform the entire country!" He yelled and feared for the safety of foreign people.

"No. If we inform the public about the disappearances, there will be mass chaos." Kyoutarou rejected the idea of revealing the truth to the whole nation. It would cause panic and trigger their stress to activate the Game Syndrome.

"Sir, there will be a time it would expose it in public and demand to know the situation." Ophelia pointed out and reminded him of the consequences of secrecy.

Emu slams the table angrily. "Fee-chan is right! We must stop more people from becoming victims of a game over!" He snapped angrily.

"They're right." Zilar voiced out. "They'll become clueless and naive without knowing the consequences once they obtain the game. Are you going to carry that conscience? They would become the victims because of the secrecy without telling the real meaning of the game."

"For now, this matter is under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Health." Kyoutarou stated. "You four are to remain on standby to prevent panic." He gave them an order.

"Why?" Emu looked surprised as they were on standby without getting involved.

Hiiro stands up. "Understood." He obeyed his orders while the three of them were looking at him.

"I'm counting on you." Kyoutarou ended the call.

"Don't overthink it." Hiiro informed them. "No one could have saved them... from something like that."

"Eh..." They looked down the staircase to see their patient, Tenma, overheard their meeting with Kyoutarou. "In other words, you doctors and nurses aren't gonna do a thing?" He asked them curiously while approaching them.

"Tenma-san..." Emu called his name worriedly while approaching him. "You have to rest in the quarantine room!" He scolded the patient.

"Emu is right." Ophelia approached them. "You'll get yourself worse if you keep doing that."

"I'll be cured of Game Syndrome once the Bugster is defeated, right?" Tenma asked while he shoved them. "I can't leave it to CR anymore. If you're not gonna do anything... I'll cure myself." He snatched his Gashat back.